Pakistan rangers jobs 2023 has been announced. Those who are waiting for this opportunity can apply online. Pak rangers offer jobs in all Pakistan provinces for all males and females. If you are interested in Pakistan rangers jobs 2023, check the criteria and submit your applications. For submission of your application and registration, here we provide an official link below.
Pak Rangers Jobs 2023 Online Apply
Pak Rangers Jobs 2023
Pakistan Rangers is an official government entity. Pakistan Rangers official website is www.pakistanrangerspunjab.com link is below. Pakistan Rangers Head office address is Karachi headquarters. Pakistan Rangers Sindh Muslim Jinnah Courts Buildings Dr. Zia ud Din Ahmed Road Karachi 4 Sindh Pakistan Tel: 92-21-99205285 and 87. Pakistan Rangers jobs industry includes Management Medical, Security, Army jobs, and Marketing. Pakistan Rangers Jobs are offered to cities in Pakistan such as Karachi, Lahore, Rahim YarKhan, and Peshawar.
Professionals with experience. Candidates who are qualified and eligible, both male and female candidates with qualifications that range from primary, middle Matric, Intermediate, Master, Bachelor, M.ed, Mphil, Ph.D. B.ed, BA, B.com, MCS, BBA, M.com, BCS, MBA, BIT, MIT, MA, I.com, DAE, MBBS, CA, LLM, LLB, ACCA, ITI, MCA, B.E, P.G Diploma, M.sc, M.Tech, B Pharmacy, BDS to MS may apply for jobs. Pakistan Rangers is a government department that offers services to the people of Pakistan. Most Pakistan Rangers govt or private jobs are located in Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Hyderabad, and Quetta. Pakistan Rangers Government jobs are available from Punjab, Balochistan, Quetta, KPK, AJK, and FATA are as well available.
PAK Rangers Jobs 2023 Online Registration
To be eligible for this fantastic chance, anyone who meets the requirements for eligibility must apply. The guidelines stipulate the possibility of age relaxation. Tests and interviews are free for all applicants. They are located in Lahore, Pakistan Rangers Punjab is where they are. The area’s zip code is 54000. Jobs for females in the Pak Rangers Jobs 2023 are also listed here. The ranger’s jobs in Hyderabad have been made public.
500+ Pak Rangers Jobs 2023
People from all across Pakistan are eligible to be considered in the application process for Punjab Rangers Jobs 2023. Candidates applying for Pak Rangers Jobs 2023 via www.pakrangersjobs.org.pk must provide all the required documents. Pakistan Rangers’ jobs can be for those looking to join a firm that gives them the chance to show their love and passion for their nation. Pakistan Rangers organization hiring employees across multiple departments.
Sepoys (General Duty) Job openings are offers from Pakistan Rangers Punjab for the class of 2023. (BPS-05). This job is available to candidates from all over Pakistan. Via The Daily Express newspaper obtained this job advertisement.
Pak Rangers Jobs 2023 Vacancies List
|Sub Inspector||Apply Online|
|Medical Officers||Apply Online|
|Data Entry Operator||Apply Online|
|IT Technician||Apply Online|
|Sanitary Worker||Apply Online|
Pak Rangers Jobs 2023 Citywise
Punjab Sindh Kpk, Fata Balochistan Apply Online
|Join Pakistan Rangers||Online Apply|
|Bhittai Rangers||Online Apply|
|Sachal Rangers||Online Apply|
|Indus Rangers||Online Apply|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO JOIN PAK RANGERS 2023
Pak Ranger Jobs are available to both women and men as there is no upper age requirement for applicants. You must however be a Pakistani citizen and complete high school or matriculation from an institution that is recognized. Additionally, you must be able to pass the physical fitness test along with an examination written. If you are selected as a candidate for Pak Ranger Jobs, you must sign a contract that lasts for three years minimum. After you have completed your training you’ll be assigned to one of the Pak Ranger units spread throughout the country.
Pak Ranger Jobs Positions
- Sanitary staff are responsible to clean the Pak Ranger Headquarters and maintaining hygiene standards. They’ll also have to take out the garbage bins and wash dishes.
- Security officers are responsible for protecting Pak Ranger Headquarters. Pak Ranger Headquarters and ensuring that no unauthorized personnel is allowed to enter the premises. They’ll also have to perform security checks on all personnel and visitors.
- Sub Inspectors are accountable to lead a team consisting of Pak Rangers and ensuring that they perform their duties correctly. They must also look into any incidents that happen and report the incidents to superiors.
- Waiters will be accountable for serving drinks and food for members of the Pak Rangers and their families. They’ll also be required to tidy up the dining room following each meal.
Details of Vacancies Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2023
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification|
|1.||Sub Inspector General Duty (Direct Entry) (BPS-13)||FA/ FSc|
|2.||Khateeb (Direct Entry) (BPS-11)||Matric + Fazil / Farigh Darse Nizami|
|3.||Havildar / Naik General Duty (Direct Entry) (BPS-08/07)||Matric|
|4.||Sipahi Clerk (Direct Entry) (BPS-08)||for FSc plus 1-year Computer Diploma|
|5.||Sipahi General Duty, Sipahi Cook, Sipahi Mess Waiter, Sipahi Maslachi (BPS-05)||Middle|
|6.||Non Combatants Enrolled (NCsE) – Washerman, Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter, Mason, Painter, and Sanitary Workers (BPS-02)||Middle / Primary|
Eligibility Criteria for Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023
- Gender: Only Male
- Education: Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Diploma
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Height: 5 ft 6 in (male)
- Chest: 33 Inches
- Weight: Minimum 121 Lbs (55 kilos)
- Alter Limitation: 18 to 30 years old as of August 31, 2023.
How to Apply for Pak Rangers Jobs 2023?
- Interested candidates may register themselves online through Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) website: www.joinpakrangerssindh.org.
- The candidates who have been shortlisted will be reported at their chosen location on dates given at 06:30 AM. notifying them via an SMS of “SINDHRANGER” along with an online registration form for physical test and verification of documents. first medical exam and writing test (candidates should bring PT shoes and writing equipment).
- There is no entry without a registration online slip.
- The applicant is required to be a Citizen of Pakistan.
- Candidates must have the necessary papers at the time of their initial registration i.e. original education certificates, computerized CNIC Original Domicile, and 04 color passport-size photos.
- In addition, the applicant must also pay the registration fee.
- Candidates should bring their own joggers/PT footwear for a 1-mile run test.
- There will be no physical or written test conducted for the NCSE, which is the Non-Combatant Enrollment (NCsE) class.
- No matter what province or region Candidates are free to show up at any place of their choice.
- Recruitment will be conducted in the following areas by the recruitment teams according to the timetables noted for each.
Provincial Merit List Quota
|Punjab + Federal Area Islamabad||50%|
Pak Rangers Selection Procedure
1) Registrations Processing Fee:
Rs.500($500) (non-refundable) is payable to the applicant. (BPS-5 and higher only).
2) Initial Medical Examination:
There is no charge for the initial medical exam will be charged.
3) Test on the physical:
Candidates are required to bring Joggers or PT shoes to take part in the testing in PT. The physical or written tests will be given to the non-combatants Enrolled (in NCsE) class.
4) Written test:
Candidates should bring writing materials to take a written test.
5) Tests of psychological nature / Interviews:
Interviews and psychological tests will be conducted at Training Centre and School Pakistan Rangers.
6) Final Selection:
Based on the criteria/merit at the headquarters of Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Karachi.
7) Final medical exam:
I) The final medical exam will take place in the Sindh Rangers Hospital Karachi and fees will be paid by the applicants.
II) psychological tests ECG lab tests, and X-rays of the chest of chosen candidates will be conducted in the final medical examination.
8) Contact letters
Candidates who are medically fit will receive calls to sign up for the course.
Then, those who are selected will be required to complete their initial training at the Training Centre and School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Super Highway Toll Plaza, Karachi.
Required Documents For Pak Rangers Jobs
The following documents will be supplied by the candidate when they register for physical registration:
- Original Education Sands/Certificates or Degrees, along with two photocopies. If you have an 8th class completed, the School Leavers Certificate should be checked by the appropriate district education officer.
- Original Computerized National Identity Card issued by NADRA together with 2 photocopies.
- Original Domicile/Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) as well as two photocopies.
- 4 four Colored passport-sized photos duly attested.
- If a candidate is who is already employed in any Government or Semi-Government Department, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) that is signed by the head of the department concerned Department will be issued in its original form when registering. application (no admission without NOC).
Salary and Benefits for Pakistan Rangers
In Pakistan Rangers Jobs, they believe in providing more for their employees than many organizations. They offer excellent salaries offer excellent benefits and treat them with respect. Anyone who is employed here will affirm that this isn’t a normal workplace, it’s an environment that feels like a home away from home. They’re generous in their praise when they believe they deserve it but remain professional in their interactions with their coworkers both internally and externally. If you’re interested in learning more about the process of selection for being employed by Pakistan Rangers then you can read the following article:
- Families of the Shuhadas will be compensated
- Families of candidates are eligible for free education
- Families can access health medical
- You are covered under an extensive health insurance plan
- A timely paycheck
- The family of the deceased was offered to house
- Education of children with funds
- A good retirement plan
Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2023
|Name of Posts||Qualifications||Scale|
|Religious Teacher (Khateeb)||Matriculations, Dars e Nizami||BPS-11|
|Havildar / Naik (Including female)||Matriculations||BP- 08|
|Sipahi General Duty (Including female)||Middle Pass||BPS-05|
|Non-Combatant Enrolled (NCsE)||Middle Pass||BPS-02|
|Nike General Duty||BPS-07|
PAK Rangers Physical Standards
- Male candidates
- Age from 18 to 30 years old as of 30 September 2021
- Height Minimum 5.8′ (5 feet and 6 inches)
- Chest: 33″ inches (including 1 1/2 inch expansion)
- Weight Maximum 121 pounds (55 kgs approximately)
- Age Between 18 and 25 as of 30 September 2021
- Heigh: 5.3′ (5 feet and 3 inches)
- Other physical requirements in accordance with medical guidelines.
- Marital Status Women
- During the period of training, there is no wedding permission to be granted.
- Medical Exam If you sign up for the exam, no fee will be due for the initial medical exam.
|Sr||Locations||Dates||Category||Place of Recruitment|
|a.||Karachi||15-28 August 2023 1-7 September 2023||Sepoy & NCsE Direct Entrant||Training Centre & School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Toll Plaza Super Highway, Karachi|
|b.||Sukkur||15-28 August 2023||Sepoy & NCsE||Sector headquarters Shahbaz Rangers, near Bus Stand Shikarpur road, Sukkur|
|c.||Lahore||15-28 August 2023||Sepoy & NCsE||Rangers Battle School (RBS) Rakhtera close to Paragon Housing Society Burki Road Lahore|
|d.||M.B Din||15-28 August 2023||Sepoy & NCsE||Pakistan Rangers Academy, Mandi Bahauddin|
Salary Packages for Pakistan Rangers
- Sub Inspector scale 13 salaries 47850
- Khateeb Pay scale is 11, and their salary is 38380
- Hawaldar scale 8 pay scale 8
- Naik scale 7 pays 28385
- Clerk Scale 8 Salary 31175
- General Duty Constable scale 5 and salary 25560
- Class four scale, Mali. 2 salary 19000+
Latest Posts in Punjab Rangers Jobs 2023
Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2023 has released the most recent post-vacancies, which are listed below:
- Sipahi Clerk
- Sipahi Cook
- Sipahi General Duty
- Sipahi Mess Waiter
- Sub Inspector General Duty
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications for Pak Ranger Jobs 2023
|F.A/FSc or Equivalent|
|Khateeb:||Matriculation at Dars-e-Nizami with Dars-e-|
|Hawaldar/Naik:||Matriculation or Equivalent Qualifications|
|Sipahi Clerk:||F.A/FSc and One Year of Computer
Diploma in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
|Sipahi GD, Cook, Mess Waiter, Misalchi:||Middle Pass|
|Non-Combatants Enrolled:||Primary Pass|
Pakistan Rangers Contact Details Recruitment Center
Contact Number & Address:
Telephone No: 042-36620730
Address: 317-A Walton Road Lahore
Telephone No: 051-9271393 / 051-5125026
Address: Room Road Rawalpindi Cantonment
Telephone No: 0997-532203
Address: Near Army Public School Shinkiari
Telephone No: 0544-9270340
Address: Near GTS Chowk Jhelum City
Telephone No: 0573-551931
Address: Uddarr Wall Road Near PC Hotel Chakwal City
Telephone No: 091-9211747
Address: Shabzada Gul Road Opposite PAF Cinema Peshawar Cantonment
Telephone No: 0521-9260338
Address: Near CMH Peshawar Road Kohat Cantonment
Telephone No: 044-2881242
Address: Lahore-Multan Road NHA Near Al-Barq-CP Okara Cantonment
Telephone No: 052-4270343
Address: Shehzad Shaheed Road Sialkot
Telephone No: 061-4504566
Address: Near NBP Cantonment Branch Qasim Road Multan
Telephone No: 041-9200363
Address: Near District Headquarters Hospital Faisalabad
Telephone No: 05822-920598
Address: MohriGojra, Abbottabad Road, Muzaffarabad
Telephone No: 021-32790919
Address: Opposite Regent Plaza Shahra-e-Faisal Karachi
Telephone No: 081-2836626
Address: Zarghoon Road Quetta Canton
Pak Rangers Contact Details
|Pakistan Rangers Official Website||www.pakistanrangerssindh.org|
|Contact Number||+92-21-99205285 – 87
|Address||HQ Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Muslim Jinnah Courts Buildings Dr. Zia ud Din Ahmed Road
Headquarters Pakistan Rangers Punjab: 33 Ghazi Road Lahore