Pak Railways Jobs Application Forms 2023 Download Online from this page. The government of Pakistan is released Pak Railways Jobs 2023 and is inviting applications from suitable, well-educated, and competent candidates for the jobs in 2023. The Government has announced jobs in 2023 for the vacant positions in the Ministry of Railways. All the candidates who are interested and eligible candidates should apply for the OTS Pak Railways Jobs 2023. The department has offered jobs from BPS-11 to BPS-15 for eligible candidates who fulfill the requirements. For this purpose the government has authorized OTS Open Testing Service to receive applications, issue roll no slip, conduct tests, declare answer keys & Results, and provide the final merit list.
The Ministry of Railways is inviting applications for the following posts Assistant, Stenotypes’, and Upper Divisional Clerk. Applicants who possess a Master’s Degree, Intermediate with a shorthand course, and Intermediate with typing speed of 40 WPM are able to apply. OTS Application Form is available at this site and candidates can easily download it. Applicants who fulfil the eligibility criteria are able to apply for such posts. Candidates should apply within the due date otherwise the authority will reject it. Late submission of application, incorrect information or incomplete application will not be entertained. Candidates should visit this site to get all the information about the Pak Railways Jobs 2023 like the application form, roll no slip, test dates, results, interview schedule and final merit list.
Pak Railways Jobs Application Forms 2023 Download Online
How to Apply for Pak Railways Jobs 2023?
- Candidates can download an application form and online deposit slip from here.
- Fill out the application form and pay the application fee at any online branch of HBL or Bank Alfalah.
- Dully fulfilled application must be submitted along paid deposit slip to Manager Operation, Open Testing Service, Office No. 01, Central Avenue Road, Phase-6, Bahria Town, Islamabad.
- The hand-written application will not be accepted.
- Open Testing Service will not be responsible for late submission of the application.