Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2023 Apply Online from here. The scholarship will cover the tuition fees and provides the cost of living for the two years of study. Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship. Each year per year, the Pershing Square Foundation awards up five full scholarships in order to exceptional students. Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2023 in UK is available to International Students . The scholarship is available for MBA degree programm(s) within the area of Business. As an Pershing Square student, you can receive financial aid for both the Master’s degree as well as MBA program course costs.
In 2014, the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship provides the opportunity to pay for tuition, college fees, as well as a contribution to the cost of living for each year of study.
Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships value/duration:
As an Pershing Square scholar, you will be able to receive financial aid for both your master’s degree as well as MBA program course fees. The Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships also grants at least PS15,609 to cover the cost of living for both of your studies.
- Level of Study: Masters / MBA
- Institution(s): University of Oxford
- The study in the UK
- Program Period: 2 Years
Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2023 Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria for Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2023
To be eligible for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All nations
- Academic excellence.
- The potential for leadership is proven through experience and enthusiasm.
- A personal character with integrity, strength, and commitment.
- The goal is to address the world’s social issues during your professional career, whether in your current organization or in the creation of a new venture.
- Ability to think about ways to find viable and sustainable solutions to these issues.
- A clear and concise explanation of ways that Oxford 1+1 MBA will help you achieve your goals. Oxford 1+1 MBA can help you achieve your goals.
This must be highlighted on the MBA application, your scholarship essay, and interview responses.
How to Apply for Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships?
Follow the below instructions for applying for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship:
- To Apply For the 1+1 MBA, you must satisfy the requirements for entry into as well as Oxford MBA and your chosen master.
- When you submit an MBA application, you’ll have to include an essay for scholarship consideration in addition to the standard MBA essays. This year’s essay topic is: “How do you want to make a difference in the world? What can this reveal about your character What do you think?’ (Maximum 500 words)
- Fill out the Application for MBA (selecting 1+1 in the program of your choice) Also, apply for the master’s degree that you would like to pursue prior to the deadlines for January 2023 applications.
- Academic excellence
- Potential for leadership, as demonstrated by the accumulation of experience and drive
- The personal character with integrity, strength, and dedication
- The goal is to address the world’s social challenges within your professional career, whether within an existing organization or in the development of an entirely new venture
- It is possible to think of ways to find sustainable and scalable solutions to these issues
- A clear and concise description of what you can benefit from the Oxford 1+1 MBA can help you meet your goals
The tuition fund, college fees, and living expenses for both academic years.
Students also get the benefit of opportunities to network and mentorship with inspiring individuals and organizations which make up the foundation’s network. Students are integrated into the Said Business School’s network as soon as they start their Master’s program by attending receptions and discussions together with faculty, the Dean members, and others MBA students.
Students will also be invited on an excursion through New York City hosted by the Pershing Square Foundation, where they can attend sessions and discussions with some of the most prominent innovators and changemakers.
For more information and to apply for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, visit the official website: