Government of Pakistan is inviting applications from the suitable, well educated and competent candidates for the jobs 2021. The Government has announced jobs 2021 for the vacant positions in Ministry of Railways. All the candidates who are interested and eligible candidates should apply for the OTS Pak Railways Jobs 2021. The department has offered jobs from BPS-11 to BPS-15 for the eligible candidates who fulfill the requirements. For this purpose the government has authorized OTS Open Testing Service to receive applications, issue roll no slip, conduct test, declare answer key & Result and provide final merit list. The Ministry of Railways is inviting application for the following posts of Assistant, Stenotypes’ and Upper Divisional Clerk. Applicants who posses Masters Degree, Intermediate with shorthand course and Intermediate with typing speed of 40 WPM are able to apply. OTS Application Form is available at this site and candidates can easily download it. Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria they are able to apply for such posts. Candidates should apply within due date otherwise the authority will reject it. Late submission of application, incorrect information or incomplete application will not be entertained. Candidates should visit this site to get all the information about the Railways jobs 2021 like application form, roll no slip, test dates, result, interview schedule and final merit list.
OTS Pak Railways Jobs 2021 Application Forms Roll No Slips Download Online
Department Name: Pakistan Railways
Total vacancies: 14 posts
How to Apply:
- Candidates can download application form and online deposit slip from here.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee in any online branch of HBL or Bank Alfalah.
- Dully fulfilled application must be submitted along paid deposit slip to Manager Operation, Open Testing Service, Office No. 01, Central Avenue Road, Phase-6, Bahria Town, Islamabad.
- Hand written application will not be accepted.
- Open Testing Service will not be responsible for late submission of the application.