Directorate General Nursing Services Punjab has announced the admissions schedule for all colleges and schools of Punjab to accept applications from lady health visitors who are not married or widowed females from Punjab. Here you will find all the details on Nursing and Midwifery LHV Diploma Course Admissions 2023 like the requirements for eligibility, the application form to download, and the required documents. LHV diploma 2023 is being made available to all hospitals within Punjab. All ladies of Punjab are eligible to apply for LHV admission 2023 within their respective districts.
Admission Date Schedule
Last Date to Submit Admission Application Form: 25 December
Classes will start on the 01st of February 2023
Below is the Interview Schedule according to the city-specific.
LHV Eligibility Criteria
- The unmarried female from Punjab who is 25 years old up to date 25 December 2023 is eligible to submit an admission form.
- Female widows who are over 35 years old can apply for the Lady health visitors program.
- Requires Education: FSC Pre-Medical with minimum 50 percent marks.
- The scholarship: a monthly payment will be made as per the laws of the government.
- Age limit: Maximum age of 25 for married females and 35 years for widows. max-age until date 25-12-2023.
- Females who have FSC Pre-Medical Degree and 50 % marks are eligible to apply for the Lady health worker’s degree program.
Interview Dates & schedule:
Public Health Nursing School Lahore: 16-10-2023
Public Health Nursing School Okara: 16-10-2023
Public Health Nursing School Bahawalpur: 16-10-2023
Public Health Nursing School Sahiwal: 17-10-2023
Public Health Nursing School Attock: 17-10-2023
Public Health Nursing School Multan: 17-10-2023
Public Health Nursing School Sialkot: 18-10-2023
Public Health Nursing School Chakwal: 18-10-2023
Public Health Nursing School DG Khan: 18-10-2023
Public Health Nursing School Bahawalnagar: 19-10-2023
Public Health Nursing School Jhang: 19-10-2023
Nursing and Midwifery LHV Diploma Course Admissions
How To Apply for LHV Diploma Course Admissions
- Purchase a prospectus from a related nursing school for Nursing and Midwifery LHV Diploma Course Admissions.
- The admission form will be included in the prospectus you need to fill in for Nursing and Midwifery LHV Diploma Course Admissions.
- Make sure you fill in your admissions form and be careful as false information provided could lead to withdrawal of your admission.
- Attach the necessary documents to the admission forms and send them to the admissions office of the nursing school that is related to it.
- Educational Certificates Copies
- Domicile Copy
- CNIC or Bay-Form Copy
- Medical fitness certificate to be certified by a Grade 17 or 18 female medical officer.
- Photographs of passport size
Terms and Conditions
- Age limit for the age limit of 25 years for unmarried candidates and widows. the age limit is 35 years old.
- Candidate must possess an FSC grade at a minimum of 50 percent marks.
- There is no more ease in the age of the candidate.
- Application fees are 300$ which will be paid to the school in question.
- In the case of Hafiz e Quran then the merit will be added to two degrees.
- The affiliated school will award the award to the student in the month of their choice.
- A merit list will be provided following the test and interview.
ALSO CHECK:Koc University Turkish Scholarship 2023-24 Apply Online