NTS Primary and Secondary Healthcare Jobs 2023 Apply OnlinePrimary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs NTS 2023 Punjab are here. Punjab’s Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department is accepting applications for the following government jobs from qualified and experienced candidates. For the ADP Scheme Titled Improvement in Medico-Legal Regime Across Hospitals in Punjab, the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab, is hiring Medical Officers, Women Medical Officers, and Dental Surgeons on one-year contracts.
Punjab residents having PMDC-recognized MBBS/BDS degrees and 22–50 years of age are eligible to apply. Apply as per the following instructions to earn a great income package ranging from Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 130,000 PKR every month. We’ll discuss NTS’s Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Job Application Procedure blow.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs NTS 2023 Punjab
Primary and Secondary Health Departments NTS Jobs 2023 All the information is listed here. There are numerous jobs available for those working in Primary as well as Secondary Healthcare Care departments via NTS. The Primary, as well as Secondary Health Care department, is located in the Govt of Punjab. Only applicants with a Punjab residence can apply for this position. Below, you will be able to learn the procedure you apply to the position and where you can get your application.
Application Last Date: 25th January 2023
Jobs Primary & Secondary Health Care Department
The Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab NTS Jobs 2023 are all on a contract basis and cannot be moved to another department. Only candidates who live in Punjab are eligible. All applicants should have the necessary skills and experience, as stated in the ad.
P&S Healthcare Department Punjab NTS Jobs 2023 Posts
Punjab is looking for people to fill the following positions: Accountant, Anchor, Animator, Archive Person, Associate Producer, Broadcasting Engineer, Cameraman, Content Writer, Copy Writer, Editor, Graphics Designer, Manager of Marketing and Media, Manager of News and Program, Manager of Operations, Page Manager, Program Producer, Video Producer, Videographer, etc.
|Posted on:||31 January 2023|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MBBS, Ph.D. Nursing Diploma, ACMA, MBA, Relevant Diploma, M.Phil, MS, ACCA|
|Last Date:||Last week Of February 2023|
|Company:||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab|
|Address:||Primary & Secondary Health Care Department, Lahore|
The Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department of the Punjab Government is looking for skilled and experienced people who live in Punjab. The Punjab Healthcare Department encourages people who live in Punjab to apply. There are now openings for the positions of Deputy Director (Audit & Accounts), Deputy Director (Civil), Deputy Director (Architecture), Budget & Accounts Officers, and Planning Assistants. Check out this link if you are looking for a job: Teaching and non-teaching staff jobs at Riphah International University in 2023.
- Candidates must be Pakistani citizens.
- Lahore will have openings for those aspirants holding Punjab domicile.
- All Pakistanis are eligible for these positions.
- Male and female candidates for this position must have a Master’s / Bachelor’s / ACMA / ACCA / CA / MBA / M.Com.
Applicants must have a Master’s degree (MBA/M.Com), a professional qualification (CA/ACCA/ACMA), a bachelor’s degree (Bachelor in Civil Engineering & Architecture Engineering), and at least one year of experience in the field. Between 25 and 40 years old are eligible for the jobs. If you want to know more about how to apply, please read all of the information on this website. Those who want to apply can do so online at the NTS website. After submitting the form online, a print copy of the form, CNIC, processing fee slip, and two recent passport-sized photos should be sent to the address given. Applications that come in after the deadline will not be accepted. By January 25, 2023, you must have sent in the application. Please read the information below before you fill out the application.
- CA / ACMA / ACCA
- Master ( MBA / M.Com)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering ( Civil & Architecture)
- Minimum years of relevant experience
- Education documents
How to Apply for Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs:
- On the official site, www.nts.org.pk, you can get application forms and online deposit slips.
- The following address is where the application form, deposit slip for the test fee made out to NTS, and all other documents should be sent.
- The fee for the test must be paid at a participating 1 Link 1 Bill Bank, ATM, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Easy Paisa, Jazz Cash, or TCS Express Counter using the 20-digit invoice number on your fee slip.
- Applications must be sent to NTS Headquarters 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- The deadline to send in the application is January 5, 2023.
- Applications that are missing information or have wrong information will be rejected right away.
- Those who want to serve should apply through the right channel.
For more information about the NTS Test Date, Roll Number, and Test Center, keep coming back to our site.
Health Department Punjab Jobs Application Form
Those who will pass the screening test and get to take the NTS test were given a roll number slip. On this page, the applicants can also get their roll number. We tell them online when and where their tests are and give them their roll number slips. Before the test, they can get it here and print it out. So, the people who want to work in the P&S Healthcare department Punjab NTS 2023 will stay in touch to find out what else is going on. We give you the most recent and up-to-date information about these jobs.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department NTS Roll No slip 2023
While the qualifying candidates’ name and roll number slips are uploaded here. So applicants will use this page to get their roll number slips. Before the test, this page also tells you where to take the test and when. After the P&S Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2023 NTS test, the answer keys and results will also be posted online here. The candidates will stay in touch to find out more. So, we keep this page up-to-date with all of these jobs, especially those that are related to the P&S Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2023 NTS Application Form.
NTS Primary and Secondary Healthcare Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Requirements NTS Primary And Secondary Healthcare Department NTS Jobs
- Applications for Primary And Secondary Healthcare Department NTS Jobs are accessible at the NTS website www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates should submit completed application forms in, along with the exam fee in the name of National Testing Service Pakistan as along with two passport-sized photos along with all documents pertaining to education, experience documents, residence certificates, etc. in person to NTS Headquarters Islamabad 1-E Street No. 46, I-8/2 Islamabad in the prescribed form that is available at their official website.
- Application forms improperly filled up, incomplete, received after the closing date, without original deposit slips, or submitted by hand will not be entertained/processed.
- The Roll No slip that contains information about the test location, timings and the test date must be sent directly to applicants by NTS at about one week prior to the test.Candidates may print their roll No.
slips available on slips from the NTS site.
- A separate fee is charged in the event that you apply to more than one position.
- Only candidates who have earned their degreesor certificates are eligible to apply. Candidates whose transcript that is not granted will in no way be considered.
- The applicants must submit their applications on or before the date of the due date, which is specified in the advertisement.
- For more details, contact UAN No.+92-51-8444441.