NTS Need Based Scholarship 2023 | Apply @www.nts.org.pk or this page. NTS Pakistani testing agency Islamabad is self-sufficient. NTS conducts scholarship, job, and admission tests in Pakistan. NTS offers need-based scholarships to private and public school, college, and university students. NTS-affiliated university students will receive scholarships. NTS Need-Based Scholarship 2023 is for bright students exclusively. NTS Need-Based scholarship eligibility is required.NTS scholarships aim to improve Pakistani education. NTS completed the need-based scholarship phase one. The second need-based scholarship period begins now. Selected students receive a Rs 5000/- monthly stipend and tuition. Study expenses will be covered by a monthly stipend. NTS aids deserving, needy, and bright students financially.
NTS Need-Based Scholarship 2023
NTS has announced Phase 2 of its corporate social responsibility NTS The Need-based Scholarship Program, which is open to all associate colleges and institutions. Phase 1 was a huge success. Meritorious pupils receive scholarships. NTS.org.pk Scholarship Need for 2023.
What is NTS’s Need-Based Scholarship?
NTS Need-based Scholarship program has successfully accomplished its 1st phase in all associated universities/institutions and now NTS is announcing the 2nd Phase of the NTS Need-based Scholarship Program under Corporate Social Responsibility in order to financially strengthen deserving students by covering tuition fees along with the amount of stipend.
www.nts.org.pk scholarship 2023
Deserving students can obtain NTS Need-Based Scholarship Application Form from the Financial and Office(FAO) at the NTS Associated Universities/Institutions can download it from NTS Website(www.nts.org.pk). The complete Scholarship Form along with Supporting documents is to be submitted to the relevant office of the University/Institution for further processing.
NTS Need-Based Scholarship Apply Online
This testing organization offers many scholarships, including National Talent Scholarship, Matric Pass Scholarship, MBBS Scholarship, Commonwealth Scholarship, PSF Scholarship, OGDCL Scholarship, and more. This page will be updated with all the information you need to apply. After application submission, our site will display Test Date, Venue Information, Candidates List, and Answer Keys/Test Results. If you have all your data in one place, you should keep in contact with a page and share it with your friends and family on social media so they can benefit too. Luck!
NTS Need Based Scholarship 2023 | Apply @www.nts.org.pk
NTS Need-Based Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The NTS Need-Based Scholarship is available for students at the undergraduate and graduate levels programs across all disciplines at NTS Associated Universities / Institutions of Pakistan.
- Students must be able to show an official regular admission or be enrolled as regular (full-time) students at every NTS Associated University / Institution according to their admission requirements.
- It is mandatory for applicants to achieve a qualifying score in NTS tests to be able to gain admission to any NTS Associated University / Institution i.e.
- NAT test to be admitted into the Undergraduate (4 Year) program.
- GAT test for admission to the Graduate (2 years) program in accordance with the admissions guidelines of the University and/or Institution.
- Students who require financial aid and are enrolled at one of the Associated Universities / Institutions are also eligible for application under the requirement that they have completed the NTS (NAT or GAT) test to be admitted. However, financial aid for currently enrolled students will begin in the autumn of 2023.
- Students who are currently enrolled are eligible to apply to be considered if they had a score of equal or greater in excess of 2.5 GPA in the proceeding semester.
- A candidate’s eligibility for a student is determined by his or his financial needs (keeping in mind the financial situation of the family members) in order to be evaluated and determined through UISAC. University Internal Scholarship Award Committee (UISAC).
- Following selection, the funding for the selected candidates will continue throughout the entire program.
- If there is a dropout the replacements will be made on the basis of eligibility or merit.
Download NTS Scholarship Form
Click on the link to download NTS Need-Based Scholarship Application Form.
NTS Need-Based Scholarship Coverage
- Tuition fee: NTS pays the entire or partial tuition fees of the named student enrolled in undergraduate or graduate-level programs within the NTS Associated University or Institution.
- Stipend: Every nominated student who is determined from the UISAC is also eligible for stipends amounting to Rs. 25,000/- per semester.
How to Apply for NTS Need-Based Scholarship?
- Formularies are available at
- Financial Aid Office (FAO) at the NTS Associated Universities / Institutions, Nationwide.
- NTS site (www.nts.org.pk). or Click Here
- The completed Scholarship Form with the supporting documents must be sent to the appropriate Office in the University / Institution for further processing.
|2.||NAT™ Associated Universities / DAI’s List||Download|
|3.||GAT™ Associated Universities / DAI’s List||Download|
NTS Scholarship Last Date to Apply
- Announcement Date: 4th December
- Last Date Submission: 23rd December
- Written Test Date: 1st Week of January 2023
NTS Scholarship Awarding Process
- The University Internal NTS Scholarship Award Committee (UISAC) handles applications of potential applicants. The UISAC is accountable for:
- to ensure transparency and impartiality of the process to ensure transparency and impartiality.
- for the evaluation and verification for the verification and assessment of documents.
- to submit the complete application forms for the applicants recommended, together with the prerequisites they must meet to NTS.
- The UISAC suggests potential candidates to the NTS Need-Based Scholarship Management Committee (NTS SMC).
- The NTS Scholarship Management Committee (SMC) examines and grants scholarships to UISAC’s recommended candidates.
- The University Internal Scholarship Award Committee (UISAC) handles applications of potential applicants. The UISAC is responsible for:
- NTS CEO, or their representative as his representative convener
- HEC Representative
- Secretary NTS
- Senior Manager Office Development-NTS
- Senior Corporate Manager-NTS
- Assistant Director Scholarship Wing-NTS
- NTS require them to file a Deed of Agreement (a legal agreement between two parties) with the appropriate NTS Associated University / Institution.
- The format of the ‘Deed of agreement’ sent to each Awardee.
- The Deed of Agreement on Stamp paper worth Rs. 100/(whole agreement) (whole agreement) signed by a notary public must be provided by awardees of the institution or university.
- Students of the Associated University / Institution are required to provide an attested document of Deed of Agreement and fee invoice for the students selected to NTS.
- NTS transfers funds in an aggregate (Tuition cost and Stipend) for institutions.
- A stipend is further distributed to students by the institution or university institution each month according to their performance.
- The stipend will be transferred to students at the university for each semester.
NTS Contact Details
Office Timings :
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 AM to 04:30 PM
- Lunch/Prayer Break: 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
Phone number: +92-51-844-444-1
E-mail: [email protected]