Nishtar Medical College/ Nishter Hospital NMC Multan BS Admission has announced that admission is open for the session 2024. Applications are being accepted by Local students, Pakistani students from overseas and International students who are interested in pursuing two undergraduate Bachelor degree programs. BDS degree in Dentistry and MBBS degree in Medicine and Medicine MBBS .Interested candidates are advised they are informed that Nishtar Medical College / Nishter Hospital, NMC Multan BS Admission are open. You can submit your application as soon as possible. A detailed application procedure for Pakistanis from the local and overseas and international students, eligibility requirements, how to apply online and contact information are listed in the official announcement of the institute below. It is also available online on the its official web site nmch.edu.pk . Last date to apply for Nishtar Medical College / Nishter Hospital NMC Multan admission in 2024is the 12th of December 2024.
Nishtar Medical College was the vision of Dr. Mohammad Jamal Bhutta who wanted to establish a Medical College in Multan. The process began in 1945 when he proposed the concept for Nishtar Medical College to the local government. Discussions were on the table during the time Pakistan began to take shape. After the liberation of Pakistan they saw the need for a Medical College and the Government of the Punjab chose to create a the first Medical College in Multan. After a lot of hard work, Nishtar Medical College started operation in 1951 . It had 52 male students in MBBS class. The present Nishtar Medical College in one of the most well-known Medical College in Multan. The goal for Nishtar Medical College VC is to make this institution a modern, innovative and cutting-edge Medical establishment.
Important Date NMC Multan BS Admission
- Announced Date:03 December 2024
- Last Date to Apply at 12 December 2024
Nishtar Medical College Multan Admissions 2024 Details
|Nishtar Medical College (NMC)
|12 December 2024
NMC Multan BS Admission Degree Courses
- BDS degree in Dentistry
- MBBS degree in Medicine – MBBS
Eligibility Criteria for NMC Multan BS Admission
Bs courses in Nishtar Medical College
To be enrolled in the Bachelor In Nursing program Bachelor In Nursing prospective students must meet the criteria for eligibility established by Nishtar College of Nursing which is that they have completed the exam for their F.Sc by at the minimum of 50%, and be in the age range of 17-25. The program is only available to females currently as they need to have a residence granted from the Punjab Government, must clear the test conducted at the Nishtar College of Nursing, and must be bachelors, as married or divorced applicants will not be considered.
Nishtar Medical College / Hospital NMC Multan BS Admission 2024 Last Date
Selection Criteria for MBBS/BDS
1. Matriculation (SSC or Equivalent) weightage is 10%.
2. HSSC /F.Sc (Pre-Medical or Equivalent) weightage is 40%.
3. MDCAT Test weightage is 50%.
- Minimum Marks: At a minimum of 50 marks
- 17-25 years old on 30 October 2024. October 2024
- Only females can apply.
- Only those who reside in Punjab
- Only single people are eligible. Divorced or married will not be considered an applicant for this program.
- Two authentic copies of the Matric certificate as well as a mark sheet
- Two attested copies of the FSc Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Two copies attested by CNIC or birth certificates
- Two copies attested of your address
- and two copies attested of the character certificate issued by previous school
NOTE:Interview that will be conducted on the campus of Nishtar College of Nursing is required for admission requirements. All applicants are informed that without taking part in the interview will not be considered.
How to Apply for NMC Multan BS Admission 2024?
Students are aware of the fact that they need to submit an application for admission. If they do not submit an application to be admitted, they won’t be able to apply for admission to Nishtar Medical College. In the present, everything is on the internet and you can complete the your admission application online. Students will first fill out the online entry test and take part in the entrance test. If they are selected in the test for entry need to fill out an admission form filling out the form at Nishtar Medical College. Below is the complete information where you’ll learn what you need you must do to be admitted into Nishtar Medical College.
- Before you fill out online application form for admission ensure that you’ve completed the entry test
- Complete the admissions form online and return it to the appropriate branch of the bank.
- Include a new photo on admission form. Fill in exact information on the form.
NOTE: There is no need to take the entrance test if you wish to be admitted into the basic programs
Nishtar Medical College Contact Number
- Phone +92 61 9200238
- Fax +92 61 9200227
- Email [email protected]
- Website www.nmch.edu.pk/
- Address Nishtar Medical College, Nishtar Road, Multan. Pakistan