NEC Scholarship 2023-23 In Pakistan
- It is expected that MPhil students will be awarded the NEC award for a period of one year and 6 months. However, the provider can extend the scholarship for up to six months.
- Students who are PhD students will be awarded grants for three years. The grant could be extended for one year, based on the advice of the director of their institute.
How to Apply for NEC Scholarship?
This NEC scholarship online application is accessible online starting in October (tentative) each year. Candidates must complete and submit the application forms and supporting documents on or before October 31st, 2023. Learn more about the steps to submit an application for an NEC scholarship:
- The applicants who are interested should visit the National Scholarship Portal and select the tab ‘New Registration.
- The applicants must read the instructions carefully, then select the program, then select ‘Continue’, and then fill out the NEC application form for scholarships.
- The candidate must select the state of residence and the scholarship category. scheme type gender, name day of birth mobile number as well as and email address.
- The applicant must include bank details including The name of the Bank, IFSC code, and account number.
- The applicant should choose to enter the Aadhar Number or the bank Account Number to serve as an identification number and then click the button ‘Register’.
- The mobile number entered is verified and the system generates OTP. OTP.
- The applicant must sign in to the site by using an OTP generated and then fill in all necessary information on the application form.
- An application ID and password are generated and must be used for future reference.
- The applicant should confirm all information entered as they are not able to make any changes after they have submitted the application form.
- The applicant must complete an application for only one form. The committee for scholarships does not accept multiple applications.
NEC Scholarship Documents Required
Candidates must upload essential documents when filling out the NEC online form for scholarships. Additionally, they must be sure that their documents are authentic as well as uploaded according to the required format. The following are the documents required to submit the NEC application for a scholarship:
- Recommendation letter from the Director of the Institute
- Permanent residence certificate
- A commitment by the applicant that there is no other scholarship available
- A commitment by the applicant to pay back the amount of the scholarship in the event of false or misleading information
- Certified copies of every pertinent certification and marking sheet
- Recognized letter from the institution and course at which the student is currently studying
- Doctoral and MPhil candidates must submit an outline of their research.
- Affidavit of income and income certificate to any additional source of income
- A certified copy of the certificate of casting
- Attested duplicate of the domicile certificate
- Age proofs such as a birth certificate or a Class 10 board certification
- Documents that prove residence, like PAN card or voter ID/aadhar card/ electric bill
- A copy of the page that is on the bank’s passbook
NEC Scholarship Selection Process
The DTE will pick candidates based on their merit. The state government in the region in question is in charge of selecting the candidates following the publication of an advertisement. Below are the eligibility criteria for the NEC merit award:
- NEC Scholarship is an award-based award program.
- It takes into account the academic merits that are prescribed for each course in making the ultimate choice of the candidates.
- Candidates must follow the selection procedures as outlined within Annexure 5 in the formal NEC scholarship announcement.
- The specified NEC scholarship amount is paid directly by the state government to the institute of the applicant.
- The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) begins reviewing the scholarship applications in December (tentative) each year.
- A list of shortlisted candidates is compiled in January ( tentative ) each year.
- Then, following the last selections, applicants will be awarded the approved NEC award amount.
- The NEC scholarship amount is paid to selected applicants via ECS Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
NEC Scholarship Renewal Process
The scholars have to renew their scholarships each year. They will be eligible for NEC merit scholarships for a year starting April 1st of this year until March 31st of the following academic year. The specifics of the NEC renewal of the scholarship are listed below:
- The candidates for renewal must be able to obtain the NEC scholarship form from their respective state government. Then, they must fill it out according to the format that is prescribed.
- The student must also be given a recommendation from the director of the institute in order to renew the award.
- This recommendation note is drafted strictly dependent on the progress of the student.
- Failure to meet the requirements of the academic year leads to the suspension of the stipend during the whole period.
- The renewal of the NEC scholarship is not recommended starting from the day of clearing up to the next semester’s higher class.
- The sanctioning order, together with the declaration for renewal of the scholarship, must be presented at NEC. NEC.
The specifics of the NEC Scholarship Renewal Process
- Candidates who wish to renew their application must go to the NEC scholarship website for official information on how to renew their application.
- Users should sign into the website with the username and password for their email and alter the old application form within the National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
- The PhD or MPhil renewal candidates must include the most recent report on their progress as provided by the guideline and endorsed by the Registrar.
- The students must then fill out the renewal form to apply to be eligible for the NEC scholarship to further education to the relevant head of the Institution for a recommendation.
In the end, the Director of the Institution will determine if the request will be renewed the following year or not.
Scholarship Closing Date: 31st December 2023
Last Date for Defect Verification: 15th January 2023
Last Date for Institute Verification: 15th January 2023
National Education Consortium Merit List 2023
The Northeast Regional Development Department of the Government of India gives its NEC scholarships. NEC Merit Scholarship: The NEC merit Scholarship plays an important role in the life of the students. The aim of this award is to motivate students to pursue engineering programs that are approved by NEC. This scholarship is awarded to students with a low economic status throughout the country and offers them the financial aid they need. Students who are selected to participate in NEC are able to study BS programs and will benefit of the money received through the scholarship.
Family members of students with less than 50,000 dollars in earnings are eligible for this award. Students can apply online for scholarships within October’s second week in November. The selection of students is based on their performance. The students selected to receive the award will receive the equivalent of 30000 rupees per year. Students who are interested in receiving NEC scholarships in 2023 must NEC award in 2023 must first determine the eligibility criteria prior to applying. NEC scholarships allow students to take numerous courses, and therefore, applicants must be aware of the qualifications. The command agency will announce the eligibility criteria for the NEC 2023 award. Students must be enrolled in BS programs at universities.
NEC APPLICATION FORM DOWNLOAD ONLINE 2023
The deadline to apply for National Education Consortium Scholarship Program NEC is the 30th of April 2023. NEC merit scholarship is an essential aspect of the life of a student. We’re happy to assist you with any queries or questions concerning NEC merit lists of scholarships. The scholarship is designed to encourage engineers to complete engineering programs that have been accepted by NEC. We will contact you when we can.
NEC Scholarship Results
- The applications submitted and their supporting documents will be reviewed and selected by December (tentative) every year.
- The outcome from the NCE scholarship is posted on the website for official publication from the DTE in Assam at the beginning of January (tentative) each year.
- Candidates should review the final NEC merit list of scholarships 2023 online to verify their eligibility for benefits.
- Following the announcement of the scholarship’s results, The sanctioned amount will be paid by the end of the month of March (tentative).
|01||NEC Scholarship batch VI Merit List:||Download|
|02||NEC Scholarship batch VII Merit List:||Download|
|03||NEC Merit List in PDF:||Download|
NEC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The NEC scholarship is offered to students who are financially challenged and reside within the North Eastern Region (NER). Candidates must satisfy all requirements prior to applying to be eligible for the award. The following are the NEC guidelines for eligibility for scholarships:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of one of the states within the NER (North-Eastern Region).
- The candidates should be academically well qualified for the chosen course from any recognized university/institution.
- The general category of applicants must have at minimum 70 percent points in the most recent qualifying exam in the particular course.
- SCor ST category candidates must have attained a minimum of 60% on their final qualifying exam in the particular course.
- They must be taking certificate courses undergraduate, postgraduate such as Doctoral, or Master’s or PhD degrees.
- The NEC scholarship information webpage contains a list of classes that are covered at various levels.
- The annual household earnings of the person applying must not be more than the amount of INR 450,000 from any source.
- The student must not be employed or receiving financial aid from any other source in order to receive the NEC award amount.
NEC Scholarship Amount
Students who are enrolled in various courses will receive various NEC amounts of scholarships. They can check how much they are receiving on the NEC scholarship status when applying and paying via the official website. The following are the NEC scholarship benefits for students:
|Eligible Courses||NEC Scholarship Amount|
|Conducted By||North Eastern Council (NEC)|
|Eligibility||Permanent residents of North Eastern states who have cleared the class X or class XII board exams|
|Region||North East Region|
|Rewards||Up to INR 30,000|
Contact Number and Address
Address: 4، Block G2 Block G 2 Phase 2 Johar Town, Lahore, Punjab
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: nec.org.pk
Cell#: (042) 35290598