NADRA Jobs Multan 2023 is announced by the National Database and Registration Authority for various positions on its official website www.nadra.gov.pk.If you’re interested in NADRA Jobs Multan 2023 in Pakistan, there’s a good reason! You’ve come to the right spot. We have listed all the details of vacancies and the application process below. Pakistani Nationals from the mentioned districts are invited to attend a Walk-in-Interview on a contract basis at an interview at the NADRA Jobs Multan 2023 regional office in the community of concern by the information below. Qualifications, age limit, experience and the domicile required for each post are listed in each advertisement below.
The National Database and Registration Authority is an independent organization from Pakistan’s Ministry of Home Affairs, is accountable for the management of all information for Pakistani citizens. It was founded in 1998 under the name of NADRA, the National Database Organization and merged with NADRA in 2000. Acclaim from the world has been awarded to NADRA for its National Database and Registration Authority for its most up-to-date and creative policies.
Detail NADRA Jobs Multan 2023
|Posted on:||27th November 2023|
|Education:||Middle, Matric, Bachelor|
|December 10, 2023|
|National Database and Registration Authority – NADRA|
|Address:||Deputy Director Admin & HR, Regional Head Office NADRA, HR Branch, House No. 221/A, Shah Rukn-e-Alam Colony, Multan|
Latest Posts in NADRA Jobs Multan 2023
|S. No.||Post Name||Qualification|
|01||Data Entry Executive||Literate|
Eligibility Criteria NADRA Jobs Multan 2023
- Matric, Masters or Intermediate or Middle qualifications are necessary to apply.
- Experience in the field is needed for application.
- Age of the applicant must be in the 30-40 years old.
- Salary Pay scale: Rs. 18,000- up to Rs. 40000/- per month will be provided to selected applicants.
- Original Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
NADRA Jobs 2023 Multan Application Form Apply Online
NADRA Jobs in Multan 2023 Advertisement
How to apply for NADRA Jobs Multan 2023?
- CV together with attested photocopies of CNIC Certificate, Domicile, CNIC PRC, CV, and two most recent photos. Send them to the given address prior to the deadline.
- Late or incomplete applications that are not submitted on time or in the correct format will not be considered.
- Age Relaxation is permitted according to the policies of Government. of Pakistan.
- Candidates must have Domicile and PRC for the District in which they reside. the Province.
- Candidates must be residents of the relevant Tehsil.
- Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted to be considered for NADRA jobs at Multan.
- There is no TA / DA will be accepted by the candidates for an interview.
- The deadline for filing of an application is the 10th of December 2023.
Test/ Interview Venue
- Multan RHO NADRA, House No 221/ A Phase 1 Shah Rukn e Alam Colony, Multan
Test: DE Site NADRA Shaheen Complex (Opposite Ibn-e-Sine Hospital) Clainchi More Lahore Road, Sargodha
NADRA Contact And Address Detail
- Address: NADRA State Bank of Pakistan Building, Shahrah-i-Jamhuriat, G-5/2, Islamabad, 44000, Pakistan 1777 (for subscribers of Mobilink,Ufone,Telenor and Zong),
- Phone No:+92 51 111 786 100
- Official website :https://www.nadra.gov.pk
- Email Address:@NADRAofPakistan
How long does the NADRA application take?
If the application is completed promptly, with the correct documents, it can be accepted within 48 hours. But incomplete applications could take longer and depend on the applicant’s response to the officer in charge of the case.
How can I check my application status with NADRA?
You can check the status of your NICOP/POC applications through NADRA’s website www.nadra.gov.pk. Click on the “NICOP POC Tracking” link on this site and then enter the 10-digit Application Tracking ID, which is printed on the top right corner of the receipt you received from the NADRA office.