FPSC announced the test dates and roll number slip for the applicant who applies for the Ministry of Law & Justice jobs 2020. Ministry of Law & Justice Jobs 2020 FPSC Roll No Slip Download online here. Now that applicants who will qualify and fulfill the eligibility criteria for these post FPSC issue roll number slip. So all the applicants will get their Ministry of Law & Justice Jobs 2020 FPSC Roll number slip form this page.
Here on this page candidates will get all the latest and recent updates about these jobs 2020. The candidate will know the complete guideline about the Ministry of Law & Justice jobs 2020. The applicant who will select for these jobs 2020 will provide their best services to the Ministry of Law & Justice. So all candidates will keep visiting here to get further information related to the Ministry of Law & Justice FPSC test roll number slip 2020.
Ministry of Law & Justice Jobs 2020 FPSC Roll No Slip Download Online
|Department:||Ministry of Law & Justice|
|Roll No Slip:||Click Here|
FPSC Test Preparation online
|Analytical Reasoning||Logical Reasoning||Islamiyat|
|Pak Study||Pakistan History||Computer|
How to Download Roll No Slip:
- Students can also get their roll number slips from the receptive home address. Students can also obtain their roll number slips from the online portal.
- Candidates must follow the following steps to get the roll numbers slips:
- Students go to the official website www.ppsc.gop.pk and enter your CNIC no.
- Candidates can get a print of your information on this page along with the original CNIC and contact the PPSC help desk at your reporting time.
- After entering the CNIC no, Students can view the roll number slips all details and the test center online.
- Students can select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the PPSC Jobs Test Roll No Slip.
- If the candidate photograph is missing from the application form, then the candidate must paste the recent photograph on the PPSC roll number slip and bring it to the test center.