The Ministry of Commerce in Islamabad is looking for applications from Pakistani citizens who can meet the requirements. Both male and female applicants are invited to apply for these Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2022. All Pakistani citizens with a degree in any field, including Primary, Matric, or Intermediate, are eligible to apply for the newly advertised job vacancies. The Government of Pakistan has announced the Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2022. These are permanent posts. Islamabad will be the place of posting. Online applications are possible through the National Job Portal for interested candidates. You can find the Advertisement, eligibility requirements, contact details of the organization, and online Application Form here. The Advertisement and Online Application Forms are available here. The last date to apply is November 23, 2022.
Overview of Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2022
Salary Offer: 30,000 +
Education: Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Primary
Newspaper: Daily Express
Posted On: November 9, 2022
Job Type: Federal Government
Company: Ministry of Commerce
Last Date: November 23, 2022
Department: Ministry of Commerce
Job Type: Government Job
Location Quota: All over Pakistan
Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2022 Islamabad Apply Online Latest Advertisement
Ministry of Commerce Islamabad
The Ministry of Commerce (sometimes known as MOCom) is a cabinet-level department of Pakistan’s government responsible for the promotion and development of Pakistani businesses. As the ministry’s administrative head, the Pakistani Secretary for Commerce is responsible. The national economy benefits from improving export competitiveness, lowering transaction fees, and facilitating and liberalizing trade. Increase market access for Pakistani goods in existing and new markets, with the ultimate goal to raise the standard of living of Pakistanis. CheckPPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2022
- For the post of assistant, you will need to have a minimum of six weeks of basic IT training, and graduation with math, statistics, or economics as one subject. Intermediate computer skills are required for steno typists.
- Lower Division Clerk Qualification is required: Matric with typing speed, 3 months IT course
- All other positions require a Primary pass
- Candidates applying for Clerks or Steno-Typists jobs should be able to type at the required speed.
- Staff Car Drivers and Dispatch Riders positions also require valid driving licenses.
- This column includes five years of general age relaxation.
- Any relaxation of the age limit will be granted according to the Government of Pakistan rules.
Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2022 Educational Qualification
You can apply if you have a primary, matric, intermediate, or graduate degree. If you come across these criteria, then you must apply for this opportunity for a government job. Interviewees will need to present original documents as well as a set of certified copies of HEC degrees/certificates. Within 15 days of publication of the vacancy, applications in the prescribed format will be received through the National Jobs Portal.
Apply Procedure for Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2022
Interested candidates who want to apply online for Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2022, are informed that they have to visit the national job portal NJP. After visiting that portal, they have to make an account and then log in to this portal.
How to apply at the National Job Portal
Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancies may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by the Ministry of Commerce which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing http://www.commerce.gov.pk/about-us/career-jobs. You can fill out application forms directly through the National Jobs Portal (http://njp.gov.pk/), of the Federal Government of Pakistan.
Any questions regarding the application process can be asked of the company’s representatives by calling the phone number +92-51-9205745. Applicants may also send their queries & suggestions to officials of the Ministry of Commerce by an Email address is [email protected]
Steps to Apply for the NJP National Job Portal
- Visit the Official NJP Website
- Register and create an account
- Log in to your Account
- Complete your profile
- Register Online to Apply for Your Desired Vacancy
Interviewees will need to bring original documents and a set of attested copies of certificates/degrees issued by HEC/ recognized universities/institutes.
Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2022 Advertisement
The latest advertisement for jobs contains all the related information. you can find it on the official website of the ministry of commerce and we also have uploaded it here below.
General Instructions for Applicants
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by the Ministry of Commerce in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
- Applications provided by candidates will be verified and in case of false information, your application may be rejected.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be invited to take part in the test/interview
- Additionally, information on these employment opportunities can be found on the National Job Portal and Ministry of Commerce websites, respectively, at http://www.njp.gov.pk and http://www.commerce.gov.pk.
Offered Positions for Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2022
- Assistant/ BPS-15
- Dispatch Riders/BPS-04
- Duplicate Machine Operators/BPS-04
- Statistical Assistant/BPS-15
- Lower Division Clerks/BPS-19
- Photocopy Machine OperatorsBPS-04
- Staff Car Drivers/BPS-04
- Steno typist/BPS-14
Contact Details of Ministry of Commerce
Phone: +92 (051) 9208692
Address: Ministry of Commerce 5th floor Block-A, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad