Mines Labour Scholarship 2023 has been announced by the Welfare Commissioner, Govt of Punjab scholarship 2023 for Mines Labour. The government of Punjab offers this scholarship opportunity for students of primary classes till their Master’s degree. The offices of Mines Labour Welfare offices are located in different cities. The deserver students can apply before November 15, 2023. Mines Labour Scholarship 2023 offers a maximum of two children per family.
Mines Labour Scholarship 2023 Welfare Commission
Mines Labour Scholarship 2023 Scholarship Form 2023
Suppose you are interested in candidates who meet the requirements for eligibility for Worker Welfare Scholarship. In that case, they must download the online application form, fill it out carefully and send it to the head office before the closing date. Late or incomplete records will not be accepted.
Mines Labor Welfare Commissioner Punjab September 2023 Lahore advertisement for job openings in Jang newspaper announces a scholarship program for vacant positions. Mines Labor Welfare Commissioner Punjab Government Management Permanent and Full-Time jobs, as well as other jobs in Services and other fields, are open to job applicants looking for work in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. Duty Shift is First Shift Day. There are vacancies for experienced non-managers and higher levels, with a preference for education intermediate Matric Intermediate/A Level, Middle and Matric, and more.
How to Apply for Mines Labour Scholarship 2023?
The application forms for the scholarship may be obtained at the office of the Mines Labor Officer at Rawalpindi, Chakwal, Sargodha, DG Khan, and Multan. The applicants must fill out an application form. Applications that are not completed are not considered.
Documents Required for Mines Labour Scholarship 2023
- Worker Social Security Card
- Affidavit of the Worker’s Firm Card/Appointment Letter
- A Family Registration Certificate from NADRA
- For disabled or deceased employees needing proof of death benefit to claim disability pension is required.
Categories of Mines Labour Scholarship 2023
In addition to the other costs of students by the above Eligibility Criteria for admission fee, tuition fee and Registration Fee Exam Fee Library Fee/Computer Charge or Lab Fee in addition to charges for transport, lodging and messing fees (except charitable funds and non-refundable or refundable securities) The fixed scholarship based on the specific categories will be given.
|Class 1 to 5||PKR: 1200/-|
|Class 6 to 8||PKR: 15000/-|
|Class 9-10||PKR: 18,000/-|
|Class 11-12||PKR: 24,000/-|
|Graduate: BA/BSc/B.Com (14 years) – Day Scholars||PKR: 30,000/-|
|Graduate: BA/BSc/B.Com (14 years) – Boarder||PKR: 40,000/-|
|Postgraduate/Masters/BS/BBA/Medical/Engineering – Day Scholars||PKR: 60,000/-|
|Postgraduate/Masters/BS/BBA/Medical/Engineering – Boarder||PKR: 80,000/-|
Mines Labour Scholarship 2023 Deadline
The deadline for submitting the Mines Labor Welfare Commissioner Punjab scholarship Application form will be 15 November 2023.
Mines Labour Scholarship 2023 Scholarship Dates
|Announcement Date||16th October 2023|
|Last Date Submission||30th November 2023|
|Eligible Candidate List Display||5th December 2023|
|Test Schedule||Not Announce Yet|
Mines Labour Scholarship 2023 Ineligibility Criteria
- Students studying in Mines Labour welfare organization/Punjab worker’s welfare board’s schools aren’t qualified to apply for the scholarship.
- Students who receive scholarships from the welfare of workers are not eligible to apply.
- Prep and nursery students are not qualified.
Mines Labour Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Mineworker or Worker must be covered under the guidelines for “Worker” stipulated in Punjab Industrial Relations Act (IRA) 2010, register through EOBI and Social Security, and have at least three years of cumulative service. However, no restriction is necessary if you have completed your education up to the Intermediate level.
- Workers/Mineworkers must be registered with Employer Old Age Benefits Institution (EOBI) or Punjab Employees Social Security Institution (PESSI). However, in the case of non-registered workers, an Affidavit that has been attested by a Notary Public and Focal Personnel of the Director or Deputy Director/Assistant Director of Labour Welfare/Assistant Mining Labour Welfare Commissioner must be signed by the Worker confirming the whether the particulars provided in the application as well as two Guarantors, which include the employer as well as CBA the President / General Secretary.
- Workers/Mineworkers who are employees of an Industrial/Mine/Establishment must be registered under Factories Act, 1934 or Punjab Mining Concession Rules, 2002 or those organizations paying 2% contribution to the Workers Welfare Fund or 5% left out contribution under the Companies Profit (Workers Participation) Act, 1968.
- Parents of deceased Workers/Mineworkers of the Workers Welfare Fund can be eligible for a Scholarship If their Widows/Legal Heirs have received a Death Grant from the Punjab Workers Welfare Fund.
- Workers and miners who are disabled in their service are eligible for scholarships in their child’s name, under the requirement that a Legal Medical Board can establish the disability for this reason.
Minerals Development Department Government
|Service Name||Award of 500 scholarships to the children of the mines labor|
|Service Short Description||78 numbers of scholarships has been awarded till up to now|
|Service Audience (Can Be Multiple)||The type of people who avail this service|
|Service Given By ( Department > Section)||The department and the section which provide this service|
|Related Government Entities (If any)||List of any external departments which are involved in service|
|Service Qualification Criteria||The qualification criteria which must be meet by the audience to avail the service|
|Service Request Monthly||The most of the time the services requested can be daily, weekly, monthly and yearly|
|Service Detail Step Wise Description||Step wise detail description of how to avail the services, should be written in a way which is easy to understand for an ordinary citizen|
|Service Flowchart||If possible a flow chart of above described services|
Online Submission of Application for Mines Labour Scholarship 2023
- Talent Scholarship using Online Portal can only be used for the semester or year beginning in spring 2020.
- Follow the instructions and prepare your documents by the Checklist.
- Register/Sign-up (With Student CNIC/B-Form) through the link: www.mis.pwwf.punjab.gov.pk
- After Successful Registration/Sign-up, log in with the password you received through the email you entered while registering.
- Complete and correct information in the appropriate tabs and sections
- Upload authenticated copies of the documents on the appropriate tabs following the Checklist (upload service certificate, affidavit of Stamp Paper, Cheque Leaf or Certificate of Bank particulars, and Fee Payment Vouchers with original)
- Review your details / particulars & submit.
- Check your portal regularly to check the status that your applications are in. You will also be notified via SMS or email.
- For more information for further information, please call the below number or email to the district Labour Welfare office / Mines Labour Welfare office:
Phone: (042) 99260242/37814408
- Office Miner Labor Welfare officer Chu syyaden Shah District Chakwal
- Office Miner Labor Welfare officer Rawalpindi house#Ca, 311/B Block-F Satellite Town
- Office Miner Labor Welfare officer Street#1, house#5 khayyaban e Nawab General Bus station Stand Road Sargodha
- Office Miner Labor Welfare officer 1- Sixer road Khushab
- Office Miner Labor Welfare officer 11 rub Nawaz town Dera Ghazi khan
- Office Miner Labor Welfare officer A-18, street# 14 near Siyyal hospital Qadeer Abad, Multan.
- Office Miner Labor Welfare officer, Khewrha district Jehlum near Khewrha salt district Pind dadan Khan
- Office Miner Labor Welfare officer, Makkarwal district Miyyanwali
- Office Miner Labor Welfare commissioner, 95-A, New Muslim Town, Anwar Ali road Lahore.