PMC Will conduct tests across the nation. Similar Question Paper for all candidates across Pakistan. Tests are based on paper.
EXAM SCHEDULE FOR MDCAT 2022
The National MDCAT (Medical and Dental College Admission Test) is conducted by the PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) between three and four months following the FSc exam. The exact date was set. In Pakistan, MDCAT is a prerequisite for admission into dental and medical colleges.
Eligibility Criteria of MDCAT Result 2022:
Here are some eligibility requirements:
- All Pakistanis as well as overseas Pakistanis and foreign nationals are able to take part in and pass the MDCAT
- To be eligible for the MDCAT 2022 application, the FSC/HSSC/A grades or results are not required.
- There is a limit of only one MDCAT test per year per candidate.
MDCAT Result 2022 Check Online By Name
Structure, standards, and Setting of UHS MDCAT 2022 exams
A computer-based multiple-choice test will be conducted by computer in the English language to the MDCAT. The exam will comprise 200 multiple-choice questions that are based on the following weightings:
DURATION OF THE EXAMS:
- The test lasts for 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- Each paper will be at the same difficulty and difficulty.
Passing Criteria of MDCAT Result 2022
The academic board of the national university has received suggestions from dental schools in Pakistan concerning lowering MDCAT pass rates for admission to dental schools in the wake of two recent conferences.
The Board has ordered National Medical to collect the MDCAT scores for provinces and Jinnah Sindh Medical University.
In light of an assessment that was requested from the provinces, the MDCAT Pass Marks for the BDS Program were reduced to 55 percent. The council met for its 12th meeting on the 27th of June 2022.
MDCAT Pass Percentages for Recent exams are as follows
- A 65% chance (130 from 200) to be admitted into Medical Colleges
- 55 percent (110 out 200) to be admitted into Dental Colleges
- It is expected that the PMC website will provide an equivalent score calculator to students who have taken the test in 2021. They can utilize their 2021 scores to apply for admissions in 2022 and 2023.
MDCAT will be available on the internet, which means students can plan their MDCAT at their own convenience. It is also possible to move it to a different date in the event that the student falls ill on the day prior to the scheduled date. The same test is given to both private and public medical schools.
POLICY FOR RESCHEDULING DURING EXAMS
- The only instances that can get rescheduled or absences include medical emergency situations or accidents, natural disasters, and conflicts between exam dates for MDCAT and other tests.
- If a candidate is not present on their scheduled exam date, the possibility of rescheduling is based upon the possibility of having a later date and is not an inalienable right.
Mandatory Requirement: Bring your original identity documents (CNICPassport/ Passport/ B form/NICOP) along with a hard duplicate of the COVID Certificate of Vaccination to the center of examination. The student cannot be permitted to sit for the exam without identity verification accompanied by the original documents and a COVID vaccination certificate.
Students must follow NCOC COIVID guidelines, as directed by NCOC.
The MDCAT’s most recent updates section is located below.
LATEST UPDATES about MDCAT Result 2022
- This section is updated with the latest MDCAT information and news. Keep visiting mbbs.com.pk
- To successfully pass the MDCAT an MDCAT score of 55% is needed.
- To consider admission into any private or public medical school with not-informed quotas of seats, candidates must pass the MDCAT exam.
- Each province will have an admissions process based on merit for all public colleges from November through December.
- Candidates are encouraged to acquire an understanding of concepts in general and the various topics available from any source.
- MBBS.COM.PK is the sole website that offers the top training materials for taking an exam called the National MDCAT examination.
MDCAT 2022 exam dates announced
ISLAMABAD – – The Pakistan Medical Commission Wednesday announced that the Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT) will be held on the 13th of November 2022.
The notification from the commission announced that the tests will be held at the public universities of all provinces as well as Islamabad on the same date and at a specific time.
It will be administered by Bolan The University of Medicine and Sciences (Balochistan), University of Health Services (Punjab), Khyber Medical University (KPK), Dow University of Health Sciences (Sindh) as well as Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University (Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan). “MDCAT score” required for entry into MBBS at 55% ” and BDS at 45 percent. Additionally, students who have the FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent with 60 percent marks is eligible in applying for admission into MBBS as well as BDS. The passing percentage will be calculated prospectively,” the notification read.
ISLAMABAD Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) has decided to conduct the Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT) on the 13th of November ARY News reported citing sources.
MDCAT will be administered both locally and internationally in a designated PMC center under a consistent policy. The entrance centers will be set up in Islamabad as well as in the four provinces.
The minimum percentage required to be able to apply for admission to MBBS was reduced by 55 to 65 percent marks. Likewise, the criteria for BDS admissions were also reduced by 55 percent to 45 percent.
Every detail is officially verified.
- As Per as PMC Syllabus
- The paper will be from PMC MCQs Bank
- No change In Paper Pattern
- Additional Marks will be given to Hafiz E Quran
- Provisional University will Conduct the test.
- The test will Be Paper Pen based
- In Punjab, UHS MDCAT will be conducted.
- Within Sindh, Dow Medical University will conduct an experiment
- Passing marks for MBBS is 55%.
- The passing mark for BDS is 45%.
Quick Revision [Prepare MDCAT Within 1 Month]
Find MDCAT Books according to the PMC Syllabus, which is suggested by the toppers to help with rapid revision The MDCAT Book is ready within 1 month. Place your Order below. Home delivery within 24 hours.
- To quickly revise your MDCAT, get the Book.
- Do as much as you Can.
- A Question Bank is extremely important for quick practice.
National Mdcat Book *
Rs. 1500/= | Free Home Delivery | Select Book to place your order
For Latest Updates Only Visit PMRC.ORG.PK
Policy for Rescheduling during exams
- Only in the case of emergencies that are major, like medical emergencies,
Natural disasters, accidents, and problems that MDCAT exam dates clash with
Any other test will be taken into consideration for rescheduling or absence.
- Rescheduling is solely dependent upon the possibility of having a subsequent date and does not guarantee a specific right to do so in case a candidate is absent from the date of their exam.
SOP for Rescheduling During Exam
Beginning on September 6, 2022, the scheduling option will be available for the first time, and candidates are able to change their exam date directly in the situation of an emergency health concern.
|Preparation||For Online Preparation Visit PMRC.ORG.Pk|
- MDCAT Books are Recommended for the Preparation
- Recent Updates only available through PMRC.ORG.PK
MDCAT is a test for competitiveness to select the next generation of doctors from Pakistan. More than 200, 000 students from across Pakistan participate in this exam. New students and numerous repeaters, take the test to ensure that they are able to get into medical schools with a passing score.
Get National MDCAT Book, which is recommended by toppers.
Latest News & Press Conference PMC
There are 6000 government sector MBBS/BDS seats available in Pakistan. About 200,000 students participate every year. National MDCAT Book is recommended guide to help prepare. This test is extremely important and can be life-changing for not just students, but for their families as well. Students must work hard and never give up. They must show their loyalty to their future with their impressive performance during the test. MDCAT Test is composed of 210 MCQs, and it is comprised of five parts
- Logical Reasoning
The four subjects mentioned above are covered in the MDCAT exam. Download the MDCAT Syllabus on the MDCAT website. It is recommended to download an actual version of the syllabus so you can access it at your convenience.
Be sure to follow the syllabus precisely and make sure you are prepared for all subjects mentioned in the syllabus. There is no reason to miss the study because all questions of the NMDCAT Test come according to the syllabus.
For MDCAT Related Quires. Call/WhatsApp 03047418334 Anytime.
It is recommended to be able to score a minimum of 70% marks in the intermediate exam and 60% marks on entrance examinations. To be admitted to any medical school in Pakistan. This requirement is set by Pakistan Medical Dental Council. Candidates who are enrolled in the mdcat examination must have an unconfirmed residence.
To be eligible for Punjab MDCAT The candidate must possess Punjab Domicile. Similar to other provinces. Domicile is required for mdcat.
All across Pakistan, The Nationwide MDCAT Date is set. It is announced that the PMC will conduct the MDCAT in the following cities. Lahore, Multan, Bhawalpur, DG Khan, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, And Gujranwala. The test will begin at the same time.
Perhaps this year’s entrance test will be on the internet. In light of the current state. Please keep visiting Pakistan Medical Research Council for the most up-to-date news updates.
Who will run MDCAT in 2022?
PMC organizes NMDCAT roughly 3-4 months following the FSc is finished. From the 30th of August until the 13th of November MDCAT 2022 will take place on the internet.
What is the maximum number of times we need to repeat MDCAT?
At least three times per year you are able to test the MDCAT.
Is there an age restriction to MDCAT?
The minimum academic requirement to apply for MDCAT must be a 70% mark on an intermediate (FSC pre-medical) exam (770/1000). Candidates must be at least 16 years of age.
Is MDCAT Easy in Pakistan?
The test is comprised of multiple-choice test questions that are following an MDCAT curriculum. The process of passing the test isn’t simple. However, passing the test can be accomplished by studying the entire syllabus, and by following some techniques and tips.
For what fields MDCAT is required?
According to the rules that are enacted by the Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), Medical/Dental colleges admission tests (MDCAT) are required for applicants for MBBS as well as BDS programs at both private and public institutions.
Important: MDCAT 2022 is conducted in a provisional manner in accordance with PMC Syllabus. (MBBS.Com.Pk)
- Tests will be conducted provincially (Same Day in Punjab KPK and GB) as well as on different similar day tests in Sindh and Balochistan late due to the high floods
- The syllabus and pattern for the paper will be identical to PMC. PMC
- Tests will be carried out through Govt Uni of the respective Province.
- The exam will consist of a Paper-pen test.
Merit Criteria Will be
- MDCAT 50%
- Fsc 40 percent (Didn’t discern whether it was the whole Fsc of Sciences)
- Matric 10%
Additional points will be awarded to Hufaaz or Special students in order to recognize them.
Tests will take place based according To PMC Syllabus. Therefore, you need to prepare the PMC Syllabus. Universities are only conducting bodies.