PMC has published MDCAT Result 2023 on its website. Candidates can view their scores using their Roll Number or the CNIC Number or using your name. PMC MDCAT exam was held on November 13th, 2023, across Pakistan. Students are required to download their MDCAT results. When the results are announced, PMC MDCAT Result 2023 and the admissions to Public Medical Colleges and private dental and medical colleges will be notified through PMC. This article contains all the details about the result of MDCAT and the issues that students face and ways to solve them. Topper’s name and the PMC results in Gazette 2023 are expected to be available shortly here.
MDCAT Result 2023 will be published on November 23rd, 2023. This year, close to 125,687 students received challans for payment. Following the slips’ issuance, 121,630 candidates appeared and attempted the test. All candidates have the right to examine MDCAT Result 2023. Find what you are looking for in your MDACT 2023 results. Download the marks result card you have received to use later. After the test stage is the interview phase, students are cleared to face. All URLs for MDCAT check results we have in this section. Many students attempt to view their MDACT scores on Pakistan Medical Commission’s official website. Sometimes, they cannot access their results in time due to the web crash, heavy traffic load, and the list. In this situation, students find themselves in a state of discontent. Therefore, we have added fast and immediate results-checking hyperlinks.
What is MDCAT Test?
MDCAT is an Admission Test required to gain admission to any dental or medical institute (public and private) across Pakistan. All universities that conduct tests have announced MDCAT results. At first, UHS Lahore released Result MDCAT 2023. Then SZABMU, Dow University, and today Bolan University of Health Sciences (BUMHS) Quetta have updated their websites to check MDCAT Results Session 2023-23. The National MDCAT (Medical and Dental College Admission Test) is conducted by the PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) between three and four months following the FSc exam. In Pakistan, MDCAT is a prerequisite for admission into dental and medical colleges.
MDCAT is a test for competitiveness to select the next generation of doctors from Pakistan. More than 200, 000 students from across Pakistan participate in this exam. New students and numerous repeaters, take the test to ensure that they are able to get into medical schools with a passing score. This test is extremely important and can be life-changing for not just students, but for their families as well. Students must work hard and never give up. They must show their loyalty to their future with their impressive performance during the test. MDCAT Test is composed of 210 MCQs, and it is comprised of five parts
- Logical Reasoning
PMC Pakistan Medical Commission
Pakistan Medical Commission regulates the authority in the medical education sector. It has mandated MDACT (Medical and Dental Admission Test) for all public and private colleges. Being a Doctor is a dream goal for Pakistan most students.
PMC MDCAT Answer Key 2023
By visiting this page, students can get their PMC MDCAT Entry Test Answer Keys from November 13th, 2023. It has been proven as an autonomous organization responsible for managing and commanding medical aptitude tests and their results. Currently, the organization has handled the legalization and oversight of the native and government-run as well as private medical schools and colleges in Pakistan. The MDCAT marks that are awarded on keys are accurate. The committee confirmed it following thorough verification. Only absent students or an incorrect roll number in the Gazette will be rectified. The results will be released in the next few minutes.”
How to Check PMC MDCAT Result 2023 Answer Key?
Please enter your CNIC/Passport/NICOP/JVcard/PORcard (without dashes) mentioned on your Admitting Card to search your result. PMC MDCAT test answers key 2023 was released on November 13th, 2023. You can download the key to get your test results. Follow these steps to review your PMC MDCAT Entry Test key answers for the results of PMC 2023.
- Create a complete list of all the information about the self-governing group.
- Click on the links below to confirm your selection.
- Input your roll number. Number as well as your CNIC No. in the open window sheet.
- You can test your result by giving your name or CNIC Number.
- After you have provided all the information, click on the Search bar.
- At present, the Punjab Medical Commission’s MDCAT Entry Test for NTS PMC Answer keys will soon be shown to you.
For more information, send an email to the contact number for PMC, i.e., [email protected], and the contact no. to PMC is +92-51-9106175
Ways to Check PMC MDCAT Result 2023
- By Roll Number
- By CNIC
- By Registration Number
PMC Portal for MDCAT Result 2023
On the official website of the Pakistan Medical Commission, a portal is made available to view the MDCAT Result 2023. Students who took the test are advised to consider their scores via this MDCAT results portal or TEPS.
Schedule for PMC MDCAT 2023
- MDCAT Test Date: 13-11-2022
- Result Date: 23-11-2022
- Total Marks: 200
- Passing Marks: MBBS 65%, BDS 55%
- Total Appeared Students: 200,000 Students
MDCAT Result 2023 Check Online By Name and Roll No
Passing Criteria of PMC MDCAT Result 2023
The academic board of the national university has received suggestions from dental schools in Pakistan concerning lowering MDCAT pass rates for admission to dental schools in the wake of two recent conferences. The Board has ordered National Medical to collect the MDCAT scores for provinces and Jinnah Sindh Medical University. In light of an assessment that was requested from the provinces, the MDCAT Pass Marks for the BDS Program were reduced to 55 percent. MDCAT Pass Percentages for Recent Exams are as follows:
- A 65% chance (130 from 200) to be admitted into Medical Colleges
- 55 percent (110 out 200) to be admitted into Dental Colleges
- It is expected that the PMC website will provide an equivalent score calculator to students who have taken the test in 2021. They can utilize their 2021 scores to apply for admissions in 2023 and 2023.
MDCAT will be available on the internet, which means students can plan their MDCAT at their own convenience. It is also possible to move it to a different date in the event that the student falls ill on the day prior to the scheduled date. The same test is given to both private and public medical schools. See Also Best Books For PPSC Preparation pdf MCQs Free Download Online
Latest Update About MDCAT Result 2023
- This section is updated with the latest MDCAT information and news. Keep visiting https://www.pmc.gov.pk/Results/MDCAT2022
- To successfully pass the MDCAT score of 55% is needed.
- To consider admission into any private or public medical school with not-informed quotas of seats, candidates must pass the MDCAT exam.
- Each province will have an admissions process based on merit for all public colleges from November through December.
- Candidates are encouraged to acquire an understanding of concepts in general and the various topics available from any source.
It will be administered by Bolan The University of Medicine and Sciences (Balochistan), University of Health Services (Punjab), Khyber Medical University (KPK), Dow University of Health Sciences (Sindh) as well as Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University (Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan). “MDCAT score” required for entry into MBBS at 55% ” and BDS at 45 percent. Additionally, students who have the FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent with 60 percent marks is eligible in applying for admission into MBBS as well as BDS. The passing percentage will be calculated prospectively,” the notification read.
The minimum percentage required to be able to apply for admission to MBBS was reduced by 55 to 65 percent marks. Likewise, the criteria for BDS admissions were also reduced by 55 percent to 45 percent.
PMC MDCAT Test Syllabus
The four subjects mentioned above are covered in the MDCAT exam. Download the MDCAT Syllabus on the MDCAT website. It is recommended to download an actual version of the syllabus so you can access it at your convenience. Be sure to follow the syllabus precisely and make sure you are prepared for all subjects mentioned in the syllabus. There is no reason to miss the study because all questions of the NMDCAT Test come according to the syllabus.
Highest Marks in Medical Entry Test 2023
MDCAT Toppers of MDCAT (Gold medalists) Best Positions in 2023 Information and the 2nd Position list and the 3rd position will also be shared.
FAQs Regarding MDCAT Result 2023
What are passing marks in MDCAT 2023?
- You must score a minimum of 70% marks in the intermediate exam and 60% in the entry test.
How do I get my MDCAT Result in 2023?
- Candidates can go to the official site of pmrc.org.pk to verify their MDCAT Result 2023.
Is the MDCAT Result 2023 valid for two years?
- An individual’s MDCAT score will last for two years, beginning from the day of the test. If someone takes the MDCAT test within this time, they can apply the most recent result for medical or dental colleges.
Is negative marking in MDCAT?
- Each question has one mark, and there’s no negative marking.
Who runs MDCAT in 2023?
- PMC organizes NMDCAT roughly 3-4 months following the FSc is finished.
What is the maximum number of times we need to repeat MDCAT?
- At least three times per year you are able to test the MDCAT.
Is there an age restriction to MDCAT?
- The minimum academic requirement to apply for MDCAT must be a 70% mark on an intermediate (FSC pre-medical) exam (770/1000). Candidates must be at least 16 years of age.
Is MDCAT Easy in Pakistan?
- The test is comprised of multiple-choice test questions that are following an MDCAT curriculum. The process of passing the test isn’t simple. However, passing the test can be accomplished by studying the entire syllabus, and by following some techniques and tips.
For what fields MDCAT is required?
- According to the rules that are enacted by the Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), Medical/Dental colleges admission tests (MDCAT) are required for applicants for MBBS as well as BDS programs at both private and public institutions.
Contact Details of PMC
|Pakistan Medical Commission Official Website||www.pmc.gov.pk|
|Address||Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad, Pakistan|