MDCAT registration 2022 announced by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) on Thursday and extended to the last date. You are looking at the registration guide from here. You can apply for MDCAT registration 2022 through www.pmc.gov.pk at this official link and check the last date for registration from here. The test will be held on 13th November 2022 at the time of 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM. The students can be registered within due date for MDCAT Registration 2022. Here you will gain all related details for MDCAT test like test pattern, syllabus, timing of test, test date and schedule, registration process and many more.
MDCAT Registration 2022 Online Apply Last Date and Schedule
Every year, following FSC examinations, medical students in the pre-medical stage take exams. PMC administers the national MDCAT around 3-4 months after the FSC exam. MDCAT 2022 will take place on 13th November 2022. MDCAT registration 2022 is required to be a student in Dental and medical schools in Pakistan.
- MDCAT Will Be Conducted Mid of November
- As Per as PMC Syllabus
- No change In Paper Pattern
- Additional Marks will be given in the case of the hafiz E Quran.
- Provisional University will Conduct the test.
- The test will Test Paper Pen based.
- Within Punjab, The MDCAT at UHS is scheduled to conduct
- The passing mark for MBBS is 55%-110
- The passing mark for BDS is 45%-90
- MDCAT will be conducted following a green signal received from each province.
Latest News & Press Conference PMC
There are 6000 government sector MBBS/BDS seats available in Pakistan. Around 200,000 students compete each year. National MDCAT Book is recommended guide to help prepare. Also check University of Gujrat UOG Registration 2023 BA/BSc/ADP for Private Students Exam Schedule
MDCAT Registration 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Anyone (Pakistani/Overseas or Pakistani National) is eligible to take part in and pass the MDCAT test.
- FSC/HSSC/A level degree/result is NOT required to be used for MDCAT Registration 2022.
- Candidates can take the MDCAT test only once in a Calendar year.
The Pasing Criteria in MDCTA
- 65percent (130 in 200) to be considered for admission to Medical Colleges
- 45% (90) to be considered for admission to Dental Colleges.
- Students who took the test in 2022 and would like to use their results from 2021 to prepare for the exam
- Admissions in 2022 and 2022-23. Equivalence Score Calculator will be accessible on the PMC website.
National MDCAT Pattern 2022
- 68 MCQs from Biology
- 56 MCQs asked from Chemistry
- 56 MCQs from Physics
- 20 MCQs derived from English
- 10 MCQs from Logical Reasoning
The duration of this National MDCAT test is 3.5hour (210 minutes). It is required to answer the 210 multiple-choice questions within 210 minutes.
Logical Reasoning MCQs In MDCAT
- What is the test of logical reasoning? These tests can be described as a kind of IQ test (sort of puzzles; Paheli) used to test your problem-solving abilities. They come in many types, but they all have the same goal: to assess your ability to think logically and make sense of an information set.
- It doesn’t need prior experience. Instead, it is based on general intelligence, similar to an IQ test. Logical reasoning is an essential element of all National tests, as are all International entrance test exams and job interviews. They are using the test, which evaluates the personality of candidates.
MDCAT Schedule Test Centre District by PMC
Students can apply for admission to any public or private institution. You can pick which area you would like to sit for to take the admission test. Here are the locations of the test centers throughout Punjab Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur, D.G. Khan, Sahiwal, Gujrat, Sargodha, Sialkot, Rahim Yar Khan, Hasanabdal, Kharian/ Jhelum, etc.
PMC MDCAT Registration 2022 Test Dates
MDCAT test will be held on 13th November 2022 in all Pakistan at the same timing and date.
Duration of Exam
- The test lasts for three hours and thirty minutes.
- Each paper will be of the same difficulty and difficulty.
MDCAT Registration 2022 Date in Pakistan
Each year, PMC is the body that conducts medical entry tests. PMC has announced the MDCAT registration 2022 dates in Pakistan. The date will be shown on 13-11- 2022. The process of MDCAT begins in starting the application process. Here is the complete list of the dates for MDCAT registration 2022.
National MDCAT Paper Pattern 2022
National MDCAT is for students who have completed FSc pre-medical, with a minimum first division. They must complete MDCAT exams from pre-medical FSc books or subjects. The pattern for the paper is objective and has 120 marks. It takes 120 minutes to complete this MDCAT paper.
Venues for MDCAT
Some exam centers will be located throughout Pakistan, Gilgit Baltistan, and AJ&K. On a national scale, the exam will take place at 21 centers, and there will be nine locations internationally. Below is the list of these centers:
- DI Khan
- Nawab Shah
- Swat /Malakand
- DG Khan
- Mirpur (AJK)
- Saudi Arabia
MDCAT Registration 2022 Date PMC
MDCAT 2022 marks a significant moment in the lives of students. PMC will allow registration for between 15 and 20 days during MDCAT. Students must prepare their documents, which they will need to upload at the time of MDCAT registration 2022. The following documents are required provided to register. If you do not have these documents, it is impossible to finish MDCAT registration 2022 until. The deadline is reached, and PMC will shut down MDCAT registration 2022 until the following phase is completed.
- Current Picture
- CNIC/B Form
- Matric Result Card
- Intermediate Result Card
How To Get MDCAT 2022 Date Sheet
- Students who are seeking out the best way to obtain the MDCAT exam sheet
- They can obtain MDCAT date sheets from our website. PMC publishes it.
- To make the students more comfortable, on the official site https://www.pmc.gov.pk/ all the most recent announcements or notifications of MDCAT’s date sheet for 2022.
- Students can have a complete look at the sheet. Simultaneously students are also able to store the dates sheet for later use.
How to Prepare for National MDCAT 2022?
Students must apply for MDCAT Registration 2022 two to three months before the exam date for the PMC MDCAT. Students are provided with valuable content through the site, which will help them with the possibility of preparing for the MDCAT test. In addition, students can be provided coaching centers for MDCAT. Students can choose the best coaching facility to gain more effective preparation options.
Pakistan Medical Commission Contact Numbers
Address: Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad, Pakistan
UAN: 051 9190000 (For PMC Offices)
Call Center: 033-1100-6191 (For other queries)
PMC NTN No: 4494107
Email: [email protected]