Karachi Medical & Dental College released the KMDC Merit List 2023, Karachi Admission, and NTS Entry test results for Academic Session. The candidates who passed the KDMC test are selected based on a merit list and appear for an interview. Candidates should produce and submit their original documents at that time. KMDC is honored of Pakistan’s top mental and dental college-owned and is run by the Municipal Corporation. KMDC is affiliated with the University of Karachi. All undergraduate programs are accredited by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council. KMDC also offers postgraduate specialties in medicine and dentistry affiliated with the College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan. Candidates can check their KMDC Merit List online.
KMDC Merit List 2023 MBBS BDS Check Online
KMDC Entry Test Eligibility
Candidates must participate in an entrance test or test of ability. The MDCAT entrance test will comprise the following subjects in the HSSC test.
KMDC Merit List is calculated based on this formula
- Entry Test- 50 %
- HSC- 40 %
- SSC- 10 %
KMDC Selected Candidates
Through achieving its aim, it has earned a lot of respect in medical establishments in Pakistan. The candidates who participated in the entrance test have to be able to pass the test. After passing the test, they must be present for the interview with their original documents. The college will post the one 1st KDMC merit lists of the selected candidates on the notice board and the official website. Each year, 250 seats are made available to Medical MBBS Candidates and 100 seats are available for dental BDS Candidates. By the regulations, the candidates selected are screened through the Medical Board of KMDC before the submission of fees. The minimum period for medical examination is three days after the interview date.
KMDC Eligibility Criteria For Open Merit & Self-Financial
- Candidates who’ve passed the Intermediate (Science) Pre-Medical Group annual exam scored 60 percent marks or more.
- Candidates who have completed the “A” Level & 12 10th Grade exam (American school) with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry from the Karachi Center provided equivalence certificate with 60% marks is achieved according to the formula set out by IBCC, Islamabad. They must also get equivalence certificates in the “O” Level or ten 10th Graduation by IBCC, Islamabad.
- The certificate cannot accept the candidate for those who have not completed and could pass all three subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their 11 12th 12 12 grade “O” level & “A” Examination.
- Candidates must be able to pass the two previous exams (Matriculation and Intermediate, “O” & “A” Level and ten 12th and 12 12 Grade) from the Karachi Center / Board. Candidates who have passed SSC/HSC (Pre-medical Group) the abovementioned examinations in centers outside of Pakistan by the Federal Board, Islamabad, will be recognized.
- Candidates who took the Intermediate Science (Pre-medical Group) exam in 2023 to improve their marks are only eligible when they have improved their score or percentage of marks. Proof of the effect is required, and five marks are taken for every attempt.
- Domicile & PRC of Karachi.
- If the parents of the candidate are Government employees, and the candidate has successfully passed any other exam other than Karachi.
Required Documents for KMDC Application Form
The documents required to be included on the application form to be submitted for the two categories, Open Merit and Self-Finance, are the following:
- National Identity Card for the candidate of NADRA in Karachi that has the address permanent of Karachi in case the candidate is over 18 years old or “B” form if they are younger than 18 years old is mandatory.
- NIC of Father NADRA, which has a permanent address in Karachi.
- HSC marks sheet.
- Previous HSC sheets of marks (if there is an improvement).
- SSC Marks sheet.
- SSC certificate.
- Candidate’s Domicile & PRC of Karachi.
- Father’s Domicile of Karachi.
- The Domicile Certificate of the mother (Karachi) shall only be accepted in the case where the father has expired (and no domicile certificate was issued to him )or there has been remarriage/separation, for which a valid document is needed.
- Suppose the applicants are employed by their parents, and the candidate can pass an examination unrelated to Karachi Board. In that case, they will be able to submit the parent’s deputation letter from the department.
- Acknowledge receipt of the form submitted to any other institution for admissions purposes.
- Six recent-sized photographs. One of them is pasted onto the for ( with no attestation) and two admitted cards(without attestation), as well as the remaining three photos attested on the back of your application.
- Candidates must fill out an undertaking form regarding original documents on stamp paper signed through Oath Commissioners, including an application form payment is Rs.50$.
- Only the applicant must fill out the test form for entrance.
- Documents with attested copies are only accepted.
KMDC Merit List 2023
We all know that Medical merit lists get published each year. Lahore merit lists for medical professionals are scheduled for September and August of 2023. Karachi Medical and Dental College (KMDC) will be held the following month. Check out the details on this website to find out when KMDC merit lists for 2023 are scheduled to be released. KMDC Merit List date 2023 will be announced earlier in August 2023. The event is expected to be held during the first or second week of August 2023. KMDC was founded in 1991 and has since expanded to one of the world’s most recognized medical establishments. Many students attend Karachi Medical and Dental College offering five-year MBBS and five years of BDS academic courses. Karachi Medical and Dental College offers a Bachelor of Dental Science BDS, MBBS, Post Graduate Residency in FCPS Orthodontics, and Diploma in Cardiology classes. Keep checking this page to get the latest information on KMDC Provisory Merit List Entry Test Merit lists, list of waiting lists, self-financing merit lists, reserve seats merit lists, the final selection of candidates, and further information.
KMDC Contact Number
|Location||Nazimabad Town, Karachi, Sindh 74700|
|Phone number||(021) 99260300|
|Official website link||www.kdmc.edu.pk|