Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar Admissions has announced that it will accept students in 2022 for postgraduate ,Bachelor and undergraduate degree programs. An advertisement for admission is featured in various newspapers. KMU Peshawar Admissions students into degree programs annually or through the semester-based system during the Fall and Spring semesters. Different degree programs, including the MBBS program, BDS, and Pharm-D. B.S. and DPT. B.S. in Nursing, FCPS MA in Nursing Specialization in various areas, M.S., MPhil, and Ph.D. All courses offered by the University are recognized through HEC. HEC and all institutions are acknowledged through the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC.
KMU Peshawar Admissions are now open at KMU to different degree programs. The deadline for submitting an admission application is stated on the application form. Admission schedules, including admission form download, fee structure, eligibility criteria and requirements for entry test and merit list, and the scholarships offered by KMU are provided below. KMU Peshawar Admissions has a quality assurance department that strives to monitor the quality of the academic programs at KMU and to provide feedback for continual improvement.
- Announced Date:21 October 2022
- Last Date to apply on 17 November 2022
Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar Admissions 2022
Khyber Medical University (KMU) announced MBBS and BDS session 2022 admissions at its colleges and affiliated colleges. Khyber Medical University launched its PMC and MPH-recognized HEC programs. The program will be conducted at Khyber Medical University’s Khyber Institute of Child Health (KICH) in Peshawar. This course will enable you to become a top public health professional capable of dealing with public health issues affecting national, global, and local populations.
www km edu pk application form
KMC is an admissions-related institute. Students can apply for admission into various public and private dental and medical institutions in KPK. If you’re one of the applicants, you’ll be eligible to join the prestigious University. Students can submit their applications on the internet and in person. Apply online using the link below.
Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar Admissions 2022 Last Date
Eligibility Criteria for KMU Peshawar Admissions
- Candidates who passed the FSc (Pre-Medical or Equivalent) examination with a minimum of 50% marks for B.S. Paramedics Programs/Nursing/Public Health and 60% for DPT.
- Furthermore, the age limitation of students pursuing the Bachelor of Science in Nursing(Generic) is determined by PNC.
- Candidates from KP/FATA/PATA/FATA-IN/Balochistan can apply for admission. At the KMU IHS Islamabad Campus, any Pakistani National can apply.
- Males and females are qualified to apply.
- Besides the existing quota for KP/FATA/PATA/FATA-IN/Balochistan, 02% minority, 02% disabled, and 04% KMU Employee ward allocation will observe.
- Admissions are made on a merit basis.
Procedures for KMU Peshawar Admissions
Students must be aware of the online submission procedure. Khyber Medical University Peshawar Admission 2022 MBBS, BDS Form, the prospectus, and the admission forms are available at the official site of KMU http://cas.kmu.edu.pk/.
- Sign up online with an authentic username and password
- Choose the category you would like to apply for and then generate an application Challan for a fee of Rs.3000or.
- You can pay the price with cash or check at any branch of MCB. Log back to verify your payment details.
- Complete the admissions form fully by filling in every required field.
- Make sure to submit the state before the time limit.
- Applications submitted late than the deadline are not accepted or considered a candidate for admission.
- A merit-based list of candidates will be released to the candidates who have been selected within seven days.
How to apply for KMU Peshawar Admissions?
The candidates can submit their applications online via your Khyber Medical University official website. The website provides details about applying for admission to Khyber Medical University. The candidate uploads electronic copies of the documents. The applicant pays fees of three thousand dollars in cash to MCB bank. If your application is not filled out, you will not be able to apply to be admitted. Candidates can apply until the date of submission. The last day to submit applications is 17 November 2022. The candidate was waiting for the result of their selection. If you’re on the merit list, the University will grant admission. Selected applicants will be invited to an interview.
- Advertising for MBBS and BDS admissions within the Public Sector Medical Colleges of K.P.
- Online Submission of Fees as well as Applications
- Online application submission includes filling out the basic forms and qualifications and choosing colleges to be the top priority.
- The admission processing fee as well as verification.
- We are examining the documents supplied by students.
- Display of the Provisional Merit List
- A meeting of the appellate court to hear objections or claims on the merit lists.
- Hafiz e Quran Test.
- Medical Board for Disabled Candidates
- I heard at the appellate court to consider the claims regarding Hafiz e Quran students and disabled students.
- Showcase the Final Merit List
- Interviews are conducted to determine the appropriateness and the placement of colleges.
- Students have to be at the colleges before paying the admission fee.
- Students are transferred to higher-quality colleges until all the seats available are filled.
Fee Structure of KMU Peshawar Admissions in 2022
KMU charges structure and fee structures for postgraduate and undergraduate degree programs differ from program to program. KMU Peshawar Admission 2022 Online Apply before the deadline and fee structure review online. Information about Khyber Medical University Peshawar KMU fees, fees for admission and registration tuition fees, and more is available on the website of the University.
- MBBS 130,000 (first year)
- BDS 130,000 (first year)
- DPT 38000/- per semester
- BS in diverse disciplines, 40,000/- per semester
- M.S./MPhil 70,000/- per semester
- Ph.D. 75,000/- per semester
List of Public Sector Medical Colleges Under KMU
- Ayub Medical College Abbottabad
- Bannu Medical College Bannu
- Gomal Medical College D.I Khan
- Khyber Medical College Peshawar
- Nowshera Medical College Nowshehra
- Bacha Khan Medical College Mardan
- Gajju Khan Medical College Swabi
- Khyber Girls Medical College, Peshawar – the KGMC Peshawar
- KMU Institute Of Medical Sciences Kohat
- Saidu Medical College Swat
Required Documents for KMU Peshawar Admissions
The following documents are required to gain admission into KMC.
- Secondary School Certificate of Examination. (Science/Equivalent)
- Specific marks Certificate Of Examination. (SSC/Equivalent)
- High Secondary School Certificate of Examination. (Science/Equivalent)
- Detailed marks Certificate Of Examination. (FSc/Equivalent)
- Copies from Hafiz e Quran certificate
- Domicile of the candidate.
- Computerized National Identity Card of the Father.
- Computerized National Identity Card / Computerized registration form for the applicant.
KMU Peshawar Contact Number
- Phone: +92-91-9217703, 9217
- Fax: +92-91-9217704.
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.kmu.edu.pk
- Address: PDA Building Block IV Phase 5 Hayatabad, Peshawar
Can I get admission to medical college without MDCAT?
To be eligible for admission into the private and public sector Medical/Dental Colleges constituent of NUMS or associated with it, applicants must pass the NUMS MCAT Aptitude Test. Candidates cannot be admitted into a Medical/Dental college simply through NUMS-MDCAT and Aptitude Test.
Is Khyber Medical University Private?
No, Khyber Medical University is a private-sector university in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
How do I apply for MBBS at KMU?
It is easy to apply for MBBS through KMU. Follow the directions and steps within our guide.