Join Pak Army As Captain 2023 Direct Short Service Commission. Candidates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the relevant subject are qualified to apply beginning today and running until the date of closing on December 31, 2023. This commission of the Pakistan Army is inviting applications from across Pakistan. The preliminary tests will be held between 12 and 17 in the month of January 2023. Males who are married or unmarried are qualified to submit an application. Candidates must have completed all education (matric to master or bs) as regular students. The preference is given to Ph.D. degree holders. Join Pak Army As Captain 2023 through Lady Cadet Course LCC-14 Online Registration is completed at joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
Join Pak Army As Captain 2023 Psychology-Law And Education Corps
Details of Army Education Corps AED Direct Short Service Commission
MA/MSc/BS (4 years) Minimum 16 years of study in the following fields These are:
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- Islamic Studies/Arabic
- Management Sciences
- Library Science
- Pak Studies
28 years old as of 1 May 2023.
Law Enforcement Officers (Judge Advocate General Br) Eligibility
- LLB Qualified – A licensed lawyer who has a minimum of two years of working experience
- 28 years old on 1 May 2023.
Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farms Officer (RV&FC) Eligibility
- DVM or an equivalent level registered with PVMC
- MSc (Hons)or MPhil (in related disciplines) will be preferred
- 28 years old on 1 May 2023.
serving VASs for RV and FC
- 21-35 years old as of 1 May 2023.
Join Pak Army As Captain 2023 Eligibility for Psychologist
- M.Sc Psychology
- 28 years old as of 1 May 2023.
List of Branches
- Army Education Corps (AEC)
- Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farms Officer (RV&FC)
- Law Officers
Join Pak Army As Captain 2023 General Eligibility
- Minimum marks of 60% for the year system, which is a 2.5 CGPA in science subjects and 50 points of 2.0 CGPA in Arts subjects from an HEC-recognized university to be an ordinary student.
- The minimum requirement is a CGPA of 2.5% or 50 percent scores in the annual law Offers & Psychology.
- The 3rd Division is not Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C during the entire academic life i.e Matric through MAor MScor BS.
- MPhil/ MS/Ph.D. will be considered first.
- Candidates who graduated only from recognized HEC-recognized institutions or foreign universities that are recognized by HEC are qualified.
- Candidates must have completed the totality of their education (Matric until MA/MSc/BS) as regular students
How to Apply to Join Pak Army As Captain 2023?
- Anyone who is interested is required to sign-up online through the official website at joinpakarmy.gov.pk or by clicking the hyperlink below. Applicants are also able to register at the closest Army Selection and Recruitment Center.
- The registration period will start on December 5 and will run until December 31, 2023.
- The initial Test will take place from January 2023. After that, the candidates will be subjected to The Written Exam/Intelligence Test/Personality Test as well as the Preliminary Medical Test on the scheduled date.
- Candidates who have been selected through the AS&RCs are going to be invited to an interview by the GHQ Selection Board at Karachi, Lahore, and Rawalpindi, and then a medical exam is conducted through CMH as well as the last decision is made by CMH.
- Documents must be submitted to AR&SC in Original and authentic duplicates of marks sheets registration certifications, House job certificates, domicile copies, three colored passport-sized photographs, and a crossed postal or postal Rs.100 or to the Director General Personnel Administration, GDPA, GHQ Rawalpindi.
Above we discuss Join Pak Army As Captain 2023 through Director Short Service Commission for which only Male Individuals meeting the criteria are welcome to apply from all over Pakistan online at the official site www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or by appearing at our nearest AS&RC before the deadline.
- MS/MSc (18 years of professional experience) in the above-mentioned discipline with at least a CGPA that is 2.5.
- 1 – 2 Software Development/ ERP Projects.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience working with software developers, ERP, GIS, and information security projects including system and network management.
- Professionalism in Java, PHP, NET, and related techno
Educational Prerequisites for Join Pak Army As Captain 2023
- Minimum 16 years of formal education (BS/BE) in the above-specified disciplines from PEC/HEC-certified Pakistani/international universities with a CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 or 62.5 percent in the yearly system.
- There is no 3rd Division/ Grade D and just one 2nd Division Grade C in the course of the academic life.
- Whatever the MSc or MCS, the candidate must hold a four-year engineering program in any of these specialties. Join Pak Army As Captain 2023 the Direct Short Commission Selection Methodology
- Candidates who have been selected by the Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) tests or interviews will be notified through the website and call-up letters. Candidates who have been recommended to the Inter-Service Selection Board (ISSB) will be interviewed by the General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board in Rawalpindi.
- There is no Travel Allowance/Daily Permit (TA/DA) permitted.
- Candidates selected from the General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board will be required to undergo thorough medical examinations at various CHMs in accordance with the wishes of the applicants.
- General Headquarters (GHQ) will make the final determination basing the final decision on the candidates’ overall performance.
Documents required at Join Pak Army As Captain 2023 Selection
- Original certificates/detailed marks sheets, along with five attested photocopies of each academic degree or certificate.
- Candidates who are employed in government institutions or Departments are required to provide No Objection Certificates to the establishment concerned.
- A certified photocopy of the residence.
- Photographic copies of the computerized National Identity Card along with verification slips obtained by NADRA.
- 6 x Coloured photographs duly authenticated (1 front and 5 back).
- Postal order crossed of Rs. 100.00 to the Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rwp.
- Candidates must present their degrees which have been authenticated by HEC/PEC