IIU jobs 2023 advertisement pdf Download Form IIU Login Portal is released in the weekly Express newspaper. Applications from talented, multi-talented, and University teaching experts are sought. In these latest jobs at Islamabad International Islamabad University, Islamabad IIU, for job advertisement 2023 job vacancies, eligible male and female candidates can submit their applications in the prescribed format throughout Pakistan.
There are various teaching opportunities available on the IIU jobs 2023 portal login. There are currently available at the International Islamic University, Islamabad. Pakistani citizens qualified for the job can apply for these academic and non-academic jobs. The basic details of these jobs at Islamic University Islamabad like the Name of the post, Faculty department, gender, and Number of Posts and qualifications. Teaching and non-teaching employees are needed here, so apply by the closing date.
IIU Jobs 2023 International Islamic University
People interested in applying for the job opportunities must have the following academic qualifications: Matriculation, Intermediate Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, MS, M.Phil, and Ph.D.
Complete information on the opportunities available, including eligibility Terms and Conditions, and the Application Process, is available on the University’s website at www.iiu.edu.pk.
IIU Jobs 2023 Description
The positions of professors and associate professors Lecturers, Assistant Professors as well, Lab Engineers, Director Assistant Director, Deputy Director, Police officers, Assistant programmers, Assistant Network/System Administrator Supervisory assistants, Security Assistant Secretary, Assistant Upper Division Clerk Network System Technicians, lower division clerk, caretaker, and Sanitary Inspector may be filled by candidates with a bachelor’s degree or Intermediate M.Phil Master Matric MS or Ph.D. within the relevant area. The vacant positions in the IIU jobs 2023 Islamabad in Pakistan for teaching and non-teaching staff will be filled on merit.
IIU Jobs 2023 Departments
The University is hiring for the following departments:
- Information Technology (Software)
- Civil Works
- Management Sciences and Finance
- Information Technology (IT)
- Legal Cell
- Security Cell
- General Administration and Finance
- Tafseer and Quranic Sciences
- Aqeedah and Philosophy
- Linguistics/Translational Studies
- International Relations
- Media and Communication
- Search and Islamic History
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Comparative Religion
- Biological Sciences
- Dawah and Islamic Culture
- Software Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Quality Assurance and Development (QAD)
IIU Jobs 2023 Faculties:
- Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences (FBAS)
- Faculty of Languages and Literature (FLL)
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology (FET)
- Faculty of Arabic (FoA)
- International Institute of Islamic Economics (IIIE)
- Faculty of Shariah and Law (FSL)
- Faculty of Social Sciences (FSS)
- Faculty of Computing (FoC)
- Dawah Academy
- Faculty of Usuluddin (FoU)
- Faculty of Management Sciences (FMS)
- Faculty Positions
- Lab Engineer
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
Positions for Non-Faculty
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Assistant Security Officer (BPS-16)
- Assistant Programmer (BPS-16)
- Assistant Network/System Administrator (BPS-16)
- Superintendent (BPS-16)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Network System Technician (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Director (BPS-20)
- Deputy Director (BPS-18)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- Assistant Director (BPS-17)
- Caretaker (BPS-07)
- Sanitary Inspector (BPS-07)
- Law Officer (BPS-17)
How to Apply for IIU Jobs 2023?
- Applicants may visit the official website to download / the online job application form https://www.iiu.edu.pk/ Click Here.
- To download the IIU Jobs 2023 Advertisement in pdf form, Click Here.
- All applications must be completed with an attested CV with copies of education qualifications, experience certificates, and the Job Processing Fee (Rs. 500/- for BPS-07 to BPS-11), (Rs. 1,000/- for BPS-14 to BPS-16), (Rs. 1,500/- for BPS-17), (Rs. 3,000/- for BPS-18 & 19) and (Rs. 5,000/- for BPS-20 and 21) for HBL challans that are designed explicitly on HBL form that will automatically generate following the completion of the online form. Two recent (2) passport-sized photographs along with proof of domicile and CNIC must be submitted to the application sent at the address provided by postal or courier services.
- Only those who have been shortlisted are invited to an interview and final selection.
- It is only Pakistan Nationals domicile holders who may apply for this position.
- There will be no TA/DA admissible to any candidate.
- The original documents are scrutinized during the interview.
- The deadline to apply is The deadline for applications is 20 09, 2023.
Available Vacancies & Eligibility Conditions
International Islamic University Islamabad IIUI has released open positions for job seekers who are residents across Pakistan. Candidates having qualifications such as Matric or Intermediate (FA/FSc or ISC), Bachelor, or Masters are qualified to apply for vacant positions:
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Law Officer
- Assistant Programmer
- Assistant Network
- System Administrator
- Assistant Security Officer
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Upper Division Clerk
- Network System Technician
- Lower Division Clerk
- Sanitary Inspector
IIU Jobs 2023 Application Process and Terms for vacant
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in the “International Islamic University Islamabad IIUI” department will continue until the last date to apply, 20 September 2023. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Applicants willing to apply for announced vacancies must apply through the online portal by Clicking Here (APPLY ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing https://www.iiu.edu.pk/?page_id=2701.
- Further information about the hiring process for any job can be obtained by contacting the Company’s office via their helpline. The number is 051-919224.
- Candidates can also submit questions to the Company officials using an Email address [email protected]
- Interested candidates can check the application procedure and qualifications for every vacant post official announcement in the IIU Islamabadin job advertisement paper.
- The minimum qualifications for the most recent jobs are Ph.D., Master’s, bachelor’s, and Intermediate. Candidates with these degrees are eligible for the most current positions at IIUI. The application procedure for IIU Jobs 2023 is online Candidates must fill out the application form and submit it.
|Hiring Organization||International Islamic University|
|Salary||PKR 60,000 – PKR 200,000|
University Islamabad IIUI Jobs 2023
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Professors (BPS-21)||As Per HEC Criteria||41|
|2.||Associate Professors (BPS-20)||As Per HEC Criteria||64|
|3.||Assistant Professors (BPS-19)||As Per HEC Criteria||105|
|4.||Lecturers (BPS-18)||As Per HEC Criteria||62|
|5.||Lab Engineers (BPS-17)||As Per HEC Criteria||04|
|6.||Director IT (BPS-20)||As Per HEC Criteria||01|
|7.||Director QAD (BPS-20)||As Per HEC Criteria||01|
|8.||Deputy Directors Finance (BPS-18)||As Per HEC Criteria||01|
|9.||Deputy Directors IT (BPS-18)||As Per HEC Criteria||03|
|10.||Deputy Directors QAD (BPS-18)||As Per HEC Criteria||01|
|11.||Deputy Directors Civil (BPS-18)||As Per HEC Criteria||01|
|12.||Ass. Director Finance (BPS-17)||As Per HEC Criteria||06|
|13.||Ass. Director Planing (BPS-17)||As Per HEC Criteria||01|
|14.||Law Officer (BPS-19)||As Per HEC Criteria||01|
|15.||Ass. Programmer (BPS-16)||As Per HEC Criteria||05|
|16.||Ass. System Administrator (BPS-16)||As Per HEC Criteria||01|
|17.||Ass. Security Officer (BPS-16)||As Per HEC Criteria||01|
|18.||Superintendent (BPS-16)||As Per HEC Criteria||06|
|19.||Ass. Private Secretary (BPS-16)||As Per HEC Criteria||04|
|20.||Assistants (BPS-15)||As Per HEC Criteria||06|
|21.||Steno-typist (BPS-14)||As Per HEC Criteria||02|
|22.||UDC (BPS-11)||As Per HEC Criteria||03|
|23.||Network Technician (BPS-11)||As Per HEC Criteria||02|
|24.||LDC (BPS-09)||As Per HEC Criteria||06|
|25.||Caretaker (BPS-07)||As Per HEC Criteria||01|
|26.||Sanitary Worker (BPS-07)||As Per HEC Criteria||01|
Vacancies Details of IIU Jobs 2023
This article will cover all the details about the most recent International Islamic University IIU jobs 2023 openings. We recommend applicants read the whole article before applying. Interested candidates should submit their application form by 20 September 2023. A non-completed application will not be considered.
The IIUI will only contact those who have been shortlisted for further details. For more information about these International Islamic University Jobs, go through the following details and apply. Did you know that Pakistan Post Office has extended the deadline for the new job?
IIU Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for IIUI’s latest positions, applicants must meet the requirements for eligibility.
- All Nationals of Pakistan are qualified for application.
- Posts are advertised for Male and Female candidates
- Qualification required: Intermediate, Bachelors, Masters & PhD
To review the criteria for eligibility in greater detail, you can check out the advertisement link at the post’s end.
The deadline for applications for the International International University IIU Jobs 2023 is 20 September 2023.
IIU.EDU.PK JOBS 2023
The hire is based on a monthly contract as well as TTS-based. Candidates can access the most current notices and job openings for International Islamic University through its official website. Anyone looking to apply to the UniversityUniversity should use it when they are interested in working in Islamabad and teaching Jobs in Islamabad and Professor Jobs and Lecturer Jobs.
International Islamic University Islamabad IIU Jobs 2023
Engineering & Technology, Management Sciences, and Sharia and Law are just a few areas that require teachers. Candidates need at least ten years of experience as a researcher or teacher at reputable universities or postgraduate institutions specializing in these areas. Additionally, they must have a minimum of 05 years of teaching experience or research expertise in their field.
IIU Jobs 2023 Apply Online www.iiu.edu.pk
Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director lawyer, deputy programmer, security guard, assistant system/network administrator superintendent, assistant private secretary, assistant upper division clerk, network system technician clerk for lower division, caretaker and sanitation inspectors, and other staff members are needed. The positions require qualified and enthusiastic applicants to hold at least a Ph.D. from an institution or University that is recognized.
IIUI official website, recent notice on the site
Faisalabad, Multan, Gujrat, Sahiwal, Gujranwala, Punjab, KPK, Sindh, AJK. Candidates who are qualified from Pakistan are eligible to apply for the latest job vacancies at the wo rld-renowned Islamic University Islamabad. International Islamic University Jobs are open to both newly graduated and experienced students.
The educators interested in teaching across Pakistan are welcome to offer their services as faculties of teaching and non-teaching at IIU. To be considered for this IIU appointment, females and males can are invited to apply.
|Posted on:||21st August 2023|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, M.Phil, Master, Matric, MS, Ph.D|
|Last Date:||September 20, 2023|
|Company:||International Islamic University Islamabad IIUI|
|Address:||International Islamic University IIU, Islamabad|
IIU appointment is on a TTS/Contract/Regular. Professionals seeking Govt jobs in Islamabad or teaching positions in Islamabad and professorships or teaching positions should apply.
Latest International Islamic University Islamabad, Abbottabad & Mansehra campus jobs on Pakistan’s biggest job portal Paperpk.com. Visit Paper.pk for IIU jobs 2023.
- Phone No: 051-9258067
- Company Website: www.iiu.edu.pk
- Company Address: The International Islamic University, Sector H-10 Islamabad 44000 Pakistan
- Company Name: International Islamic University