IBCC announces the launch of its Attestation Portal online to verify your documents. IBCC Attestation Portal Login-IBCC Attestation is a process that validates the authenticity of an education certificate issued within Pakistan. This is a crucial step for those who intend to pursue studies or jobs in another country since numerous countries require this type of attestation prior to the granting of visas for work or admission. It is the IBCC Attestation Form can be accessible to download from the IBCC website. Applicants must fill out the application accurately and in full so that the application process is swift and effective.
IBCC Attestation Portal Login
The IBCC Attestation Portal Login 2024n is the first step applicants are able to register themselves by registering through the website. To sign up applicants must provide basic personal information such as name address and contact information. They must also upload scans of their education certificates as well as be prepared to pay for the IBCC attestation fee for the year 2024. Another option that applicants have are IBCC Attestation Portal Login 2024 Through TCS. IBCC Attestation Portal Login 2024 Through TCS service.
IBCC Attestation Procedure
- Download the attestation form on the IBCCs website here or obtain one from the head office or regional offices or submit an application online by clicking here.
- Clean the plastic coating before you submit the certificate for attestation.
- Make sure that all the documents that you’re submitting to IBCC for verification (SSCs, HSSCs, Diplomas, Shahadat-ul-Saanviat-ul-Aama, Shahadat-ul-Saanviat-ul-Khasa, Marks Sheets, School Leaving Certificate etc.) have been verified by the issuing authority (BISE/BTE/Directorate of Education) and must be submitted in a sealed envelope.
- Complete the form in line with the directions on the form.
- Get a challan form at the head or regional office. Submit the challan form with the fee and attach the original challan paid in full together with the attestation forms.
- Only the holder of the certificate or their parents or siblings are eligible to present and receive the certificates.
- IBCC only attests the certificates of educational institutions (schools and colleges) which are registered or affiliated with the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Board of Technical Education or Directorate of Education.
- When the process is adhered to, IBCC would return the attested documents the following working day.
- Certificates are available to be attestation by Islamabad Head Office, Karachi Regional Office, Lahore Regional Office, Bahawalpur Regional Office, Peshawar Regional Office, or Quetta Regional Office.
IBCC Attestation Portal Login 2024
IBCC Attestation Appointment
In order to make this process more efficient for applicants, to make the process easier, IBCC has come up with a range of guidelines and procedures, such as guidelines and procedures, including the IBCC Attestation Portal Login 2024 Appointment System. The system allows applicants to make a schedule for a specific day and date for an appointment. This helps simplify the process and ensures that documents submitted by applicants are processed quickly and efficiently method.
Requirements for IBCC Attestation of School Leaving Certificate
- A progress report released by the school that is concerned.
- School Leavers’ Certificates duly certified with the help of EDO (Edu)/DEO/Concerned Directorate of Education.
- Copy of School Registration as (Evidence of Registration).
- A copy (Register page) of the withdrawal form.
How do I verify my matric intermediate certification?
Step 1: Dispose of the plastic coating prior to depositing certificates for attestation. …
Step 2: First, verify certifications from the boards that issue them. …
Third step: download the Application form here The Certificates Attestation Form. …
Step 4: Visit Matric Branch or Intermediate Branch to get the certificate you wish to verify.
IBCC Attestation Charges and Fees
- The attestation form as well as the forms for challans are available at no cost.
- The cost for attestation of a certificate original or document is Rs.400/document.
- The cost for attestation of the original certificate or other document is Rs.200/copy.
IBCC Attestation Form Download
IBCC Attestation Form Download IBCC Attestation Formula Download can be done through the IBCC website. It is crucial for applicants to ensure they fill in the form correctly and accurately. The form asks applicants to supply personal details such as their name, address and contact information along with information regarding their educational credentials.
Email: [email protected]