This year the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 announced need-based scholarships. Registration has been started online applying for the scholarship. Applicants needed for a scholarship find the application form, last date, and all requirements for applying and visit the websites. The government of Pakistan selected more than 10,000 needy and deserving students from Pakistani government universities in all provinces for the scholarships. The provision of HEC offers higher education opportunities for poor and deserving students.
Moreover, 92 public sectors offer need-based scholarships. Applicants submitted their scholarship forms quickly. Before submitting the application form or applying to obtain the scholarship should know how to apply and the amount of the scholarship. Here applicants can get complete and important information about HEC Postgraduate Scholarship 2023.
HEC Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 Merit list Check Online
|Merit Score Calculation Criteria |
HEC Postgraduate Scholarship Online application
- Apply online on HEC, the official site. After registering and filling out your profile, click “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under the “Scholarship and Grant” menu on the left side of the portal.
- In submitting an online form on the HEC website, attach the scan of the deposit slips of Rs. 800$ (non-refundable) deposit in the HEC online account Number. 17427900133401, located at HBL, Sector H-9, Islamabad, for HEC Aptitude Test (HAT) to be conducted by the Education Testing Council (ETC). All payments must go to HEC via HBL online payment facility accessible across HBL branches across Pakistan.
Before submitting your application, you must update your HEC E-portal profile with the latest details regarding your email/cell phone number.
Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in Pakistan
Students can apply to apply for HEC Postgraduate Scholarship as well as Undergraduate Scholarships starting in 2023. Various undergraduate courses are offered for students who meet the requirements to attend a Pakistani university or degree-granting institution recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC), which includes dentistry, medicine, pharmacy, and engineering (B.Sc Engineering).
HEC Postgraduate scholarship portal
The name of the student, the name of the class, discipline, batch number, roll number, and cell number must be included in the document’s title when applicants apply for admission. It’s an excellent opportunity to get this huge sum of aid through the need-based scholarship.
How to apply for HEC Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 Application?
Interested applicants can receive the Scholarship Application Form from the Financial Aid Office (FAO) at the participating University/Institution.6000/- stipend per month for the complete program. Students who are admitted via self-financing cannot be qualified for HEC need-based scholarships. Higher Education Commission HEC Islamabad provides HEC Need-Based Scholarships for undergraduate students who are enrolled in the 98 top universities in the nation. Find out more information about HEC need Based Scholarship 2023 here. . The applications required for HEC Need to be Based Scholarship can find 2023 Online Applications at the institutions as well as the HEC’s official site. HEC. A candidate must visit hec.gov.pk to get the online application form. The application for scholarships can be downloaded on this site by clicking the above link. Concern University’s financial aid package will require students to fill out an application for a scholarship along with documents.
Last Date to Apply for HEC Postgraduate Scholarship
For brilliant but financially disadvantaged students, the HEC Need-Based Scholarship aims to provide them access to high-quality education at a reputable Public Sector institution/university. The need-based scholarships available in 2023-21 are available through HEC. The deadline to apply is drawing ever closer. The deadline for online applications is rapidly coming. The deadline for applying to HEC’s HEC Postgraduate Scholarship program based on needs is June 30th, 2023.
HEC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for these scholarship programs to be eligible, you must meet the criteria listed below:
- You must be a national of Pakistan/AJ&K, and a permanent resident of Pakistan or AJ&K. Dual nationals aren’t qualified.
- Be ready to begin studying in the UK before the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2023.
- For the Master Scholarship, applicants must have a first-class qualification with a relevant postgraduate qualification (16 years of Master’s or Bachelor’s degrees) in the field of study before the closing date of application.
- To be eligible for a PhD award, applicants must have a first-class academic degree with a postgraduate degree (17/18 years Masters/MS/MPhil degrees) in the field of study before the deadline for application.
- Two-second divisions maximum are permitted, but the candidate should not have an additional division at the end of the degree.
- Candidates must apply for one of the subjects described in the above paragraph and on the CSC website. The candidate’s area of study should correspond with the current demands of the development of Pakistan.
- Get the backing of a supervisory candidate from at minimum one UK university, which is indicated on the application form. (For PhD.)
- Have you provided all documentation in the appropriate format?
- Not be able to afford to attend university in the UK without this grant.
- Two references online were submitted for the UK Application system.
- Minimum 70% marks on the HEC Aptitude Test (HAT).
HEC, as well as any other entity, will be able to access applications. In the same way, monies will not be sent directly to students by HEC and will be paid via the University/institute.
www.hec.gov.pk scholarship 2023
As per HEC regulations and rules according to HEC rules and regulations, the goal of Postgraduate scholarships is to provide gifted, however financially challenged applicants, the chance to pursue higher education at an accredited public sector university or institution. Applicants are required to submit applications online through the HEC website https:hec.gov.pk. Be sure to check your email and the HEC website regularly for any changes after you have submitted the online form. Please keep checking back regularly for the most current information on the HEC Postgraduate scholarships for 2023. Moreover, after applying for a scholarship you found your merit list so click this link and see your merit list from here.
hec postgraduate scholarship 2023 merit list
Contact Details And Adress
|Learning Opportunities Abroad (LOA)|
|HRD Division, Higher Education Commission|
|Sector: H-9, Islamabad.|
|UAN: 051-111-119-432 or 0334-1119432|