HEC has rescheduled the LAW GAT test LAW graduate assessment test for 2023. The Law GAT test will be held on February 12, 2023. All LLB graduates who want to register with the Bar Council must take the Law Graduate Assessment Test. Online applications for HEC LAW GAT Registration 2023 must be submitted at the HEC portal by January 30, 2023.
Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent from a university recognized by HEC/PBC can register themselves online through http://etc.hec.gov.pk Applications can be submitted online at the HEC website. All LLB graduates must complete the HEC LAE–GAT before they can enter the legal profession to practice law.
Online Law Gat Registration 2023
The Higher Education Commission launched the HEC accreditation website to quickly and securely confirm that online degrees are available. This service allows students to access the assistance they need from anywhere, including their own homes. Print your CNIC Number roll number slip after registration. The Roll number slip, Original CNIC/B Form, and passport-sized picture must be brought along. All candidates must bring this document in order to take part in the Test.
Eligibility Criteria for GAT Registration
- This test is open to students who have passed the LLB Examination at any recognized university by Pakistan Bar Council.
- A photocopy of your LLB degree is required. However, students may also submit the transcript if the result card has not yet been issued.
- This test is only offered to students who have at least three attempts to pass it. HEC conducts the test three times per year.
- The Pakistan Bar Council will establish rules and criteria. Students must meet these criteria in order to be eligible to take this test.
- Students will be considered failing if they do not score at least 50% in the Law Gat exam.
HEC LAW GAT Registration 2023 Online Apply Last Date
How to register for the HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test GAT 2023
- Online registration is possible for students to take the LAW Gat Test.
- In order to do online registration, students can visit http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- Fill out the online application and pay the testing fee.
- The Law GAT fee of RS 3000 can be paid online or by Bank draft at Habib Bank Limited Branch Code: 0112.
- The applicant must submit the transcript or result in a photocopy and the deposit slip.
- If you are an LLB candidate and wish to begin practice in court, you must first pass the GAT test. This is the HEC requirement.
HEC Law GAT Schedule 2023
HEC informs you that admission is essential for the HEC LAW GAT exam. HEC will not allow a student to take the exam if he does not have his CNIC. Please bring your CNIC when you take the GAT 2021 postgraduate assessment exam. For those who apply for this exam, the HEC uploads the roll numbers list to their website. This is the HEC Law Gat Admission 2023. Please visit this website regularly to get more information about HEC Law Gat Admission.
- Passing the Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT) requires at least 50%.
- Other criteria will need to be met, if applicable, according to the PBC Rules & Regulations.
- Candidates will only be allowed to take the Law-GAT test a maximum of three (3) times. HEC will conduct the test three times per year.
HEC LAW GAT Challan form Download
HEC Bank Challan Form download pdf. HEC has taken full responsibility for the HEC Law GAT exam. The HEC conducts three Law GAT tests each year. This means applicants can take it three times per year. All information regarding the test is available in the announcement. We have moved the enrollment commercial 2023 here.
The law gat test will be held on 3 July 2023. HEC has released the registration dates for the LAW Graduate Assessment Test 2023.
LAW GAT Syllabus 2023
Multiple choice questions will be part of the HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test. (MCOs). Click here to view the entire HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test (MCOs) Registration Online 2023 Schedule. Syllabus and Past Papers. New Paper Pattern. Solved questions. Test Date 2023. Final date. Sample papers registration form challan fee. Syllabus. Past Papers. New Paper Pattern. Solved Questions.
Contact Number and Address
Contact Number: 111-119-432
Address: E-Kachehri, Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme
Official Website: hec.gov.pk
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I apply for HEC Law GAT?
Please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration. Two steps are required for application submission: creating a profile using “My Profile”, and then submitting an application using the link “Law GAT Test”, which is located on the menu panel at the left-hand sidebar.
How do I apply for the lat test 2023?
Please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration. The application form allows applicants to choose any exam center they wish from. After registration, the exam center cannot be changed.
What is the best score for LAT?
An HSC score of 70-80 in the LAT doesn’t mean that you have a score of 70-80. For 2022 entry, the median LAT score was 75.
Also Check:CMS AIOU Result 2023 Check Online CMS Portal