Health Service Academy OTS Test Result for MSPH Course 2023 Check Online From here because the Open Testing Service (OTS) will take the OTS test from all the candidates on
05 August 2023 because date is announce. Open Testing Service (OTS) is a testing agency of Pakistan and also consider to be the most reliable testing agency of Pakistan and the reason is just that there are no Cheating in any of the Open Testing Service Agency Recruitment or the admission test. This OTS Testing deals same with the government as well as the private sector no bribe is accepted from any authoritative person in any case to pass or fail any candidates. The person select by the OTS after their Recruitment or admission test is 100 genuine and on the merit basis.
Health Service Academy OTS Test Result for MSPH Course 2023 is now taken by the OTS
05 August 2023 so all the candidate who appear in that test can get the complete Health Services Academy OTS Test Answer keys from here there are many benefits of the Answer key because you do not have to wait for the officials to announce result and you know Health Services Academy OTS Test Result for MSPH course 2023 before any announcement. The Other complete details about the dates and time are listed below on this page for your easiness.
Health Services Academy Islamabad MSPH Fall Admission 2023 OTS Roll No slip
Organization Name: Health Service Academy OTS Admission
OTS Test Day: Sunday
The students possessing the following degrees are eligible to study MSPH.
MBBS, BDS, B. Pharmacy, D. Pharmacy, M. Pharmacy, B.Sc. Nursing, DVM, Master’s degree in a relevant subject such as Anthropology, Business Administration, Executive Business Administration, Human Nutrition, Psychology, Physiology, Environmental Sciences.
OTS Test Start Time: Mentioned in Roll No Slip
- Admissions forms can be downloaded from HSA website, http://www.hsa.edu.pk and submitted along with Bank Draft of PKR 2000/- only in favor of “Health Services Academy Islamabad.”
- Two complete sets (photocopies) of all documents (Degrees, Domicile, ID card, 6 passport size photos) submitted with application form through Courier Services.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interviews. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing at test.
- Foreign students are encouraged to apply.
- Govt. employees can send their application in advance, but are advised to take NOC from their departments to enroll in the course.