Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is inviting applications form for recruitment in a Government Organization of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Government of KPK has offered jobs on temporary basis against the vacant posts. Following posts of Special Secretary, Interpreter, Assistant Secretary, Urdu Reporter, Deputy PRO, Assistant and Junior Scale Stenographer are offered in Government Organization of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The required qualification for such jobs is Masters Degree preferably MBA /MPA, LLB Degree, Bachelor Degree with 120 wpm Urdu shorthand, 40 wpm in Urdu typing and Computer skill in MS Office, Master Degree in Journalism, Intermediate with speed of 50 wpm in English shorthand and 35 wpm in English typing and Computer knowledge in MS works, MS Excel. All the candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for the Jobs. Those applicants who have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are invited to apply for Government Organization of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs 2023. For this purpose Open Testing Service is authorized by the Government of KPK to receive applications, issue roll no slip, conduct suitable candidate written test and declare result.
OTS Application Form is available at this site for the applicants who are eligible and willing to apply. All the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria they are able to get the Application Form. Candidates who are already in Government services can also apply through proper channel. Government servants should produce NOC at the time of Interview. Applicants should apply within due date otherwise authority will reject the application. Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.
Government Organization KPK Jobs 2023 OTS Application Form Roll No Slip Online
Department Name: Government Organization of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Special Secretary
- Assistant Secretary
- Urdu Reporter
- Deputy PRO
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Masters Degree preferably MBA /MPA
- LLB Degree
- Bachelor Degree with 120 wpm Urdu shorthand, 40 wpm in Urdu typing and Computer skill in MS Office
- Master Degree in Journalism
- Intermediate with speed of 50 wpm in English shorthand and 35 wpm in English typing and Computer knowledge in MS works, MS Excel
How to Apply:
- All the interested candidates visit this site to apply for the offered jobs.
- OTS Application form is available below for the candidates.
- Download the application form and deposit slip from the below mentioned link.
- Fill the application by providing correct information and pay the application fee of Rs. 300/-
- Submit the application form along paid up deposit slip to the prescribed Address: Office # 01، Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue Road, Phase 6, Bahria Town, Islamabad.