GAMCA Medical Report 2024 Online Check: Check the Online process for the GAMCA Medical Report 2024. GAMCA is a Gulf Approved Medical Centre that caters to applicants from countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, and others, who are applying for work visas in Gulf countries. A medical test report or a passport medical report is required for this purpose. The Gulf Approved Medical Centers Association (GAMCA) was established to conduct medical examinations for foreign nationals preparing to work in the GCC labor markets. Through their official website, GAMCA provides a digital platform for communicating health outcomes with relevant organizations.
GAMCA Medical Report approved medical centers. GCC member countries Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, and Bahrain have required a Medical Fitness Certificate. The Labour Market Regularity Authority(LMRA) of Bahrain provides the facility to check GAMCA Medical Result online. Immigrant workers get test reports from GAMCA-approved medical centers.
Free Online Medical Report Check
These facilities are also known as GAMCA Medical Centers or Gulf-Approved Medical Centers. The website allows you to make an appointment for a medical checkup. Once you’ve made the payment, you’ll receive a receipt detailing how much you paid for the GAMCA exam. Once you have made the payment, you will need to visit the Center in order to take a test. You don’t need to make an appointment to stop by the GAMCA office. The GAMCA test report can be viewed and downloaded online. You can refer to it as a free, unrestricted, or restricted medical report check or a medical status review.
Need of GAMCA Medical Report
Before obtaining a visa to work in the Gulf, people who plan to build their careers there must prove that they are medically fit. This is done at the Gulf Approved Medical Association’s (GAMCA), center.
These centers are also known by the names GAMCA Medical Result Medical Centre or Gulf Approved Medical Centers. It is possible to make an appointment on the website for a medical exam. The system will issue a slip once you have paid the GAMCA medical testing fee. This slip will remain valid until the appointment date. You will then need to visit the Centre to have a test performed according to your appointment. You don’t need an appointment to visit the nearest GAMCA center.
Gulf Approved Medical Centers Association
GAMCA (Gulf Approved Medical Centers Association) was established to provide medical examinations for expatriates who are preparing to enter the Labor Market in GCC countries. The association provides an electronic platform that allows health results to be shared electronically with all interested organizations via their website.
Steps to check your GAMCA medical status online:
- You will first need to visit the official GAMCA Medical Result status check website (GCCHMC). Below is the link to the official website:
- You can choose from any one of the options.
- You have two options: either choose the passport option, enter your passport details into the empty space, or you can select your nationality.
- You can also choose the GCC slip option, and enter the slip number as well as your nationality.
- Enter the Captcha code into the box. To refresh the code, you can use the arrow button.
- After you’ve selected the option that interests you and completed all details, click on “Generate”.
You can view your GAMCA medical result report online. This includes all of your personal information. You can view your medical report status under the section “Medical Examination Details”.
GAMCA Medical Report 2024 Result Status Check Online
Required Documents of GAMCA Medical Report 2024
Your medical slip number is the only document required to check your GAMCA Medical Result online. You can use your passport number if it isn’t available.
GAMCA Pakistan, gulf approved medical center
GAMCA Pakistan has medical centers in all major cities. You can check your nearest GAMCA center from this table.
|Advanced Diagnostic Center||Lahore||86-Shadman, Behind Bank Al-Falah. 042 3755 4259|
|Canal View Diagnostic Center||Lahore||4 A/1 Noon Avenue Old Muslim Town. 042 3586 3341|
|Bismillah Diagnostic Center||Rawalpindi||Office # 171, Street # 6, Race Course Wastridge1. 0515174223|
|Al-Barakat Diagnostic Center||Multan||677 E – Shah Rukh Alam Colony. 061 778338 / 0092 61 552164|
|Alaq Medical & Diagnostic Center||Gujranwala||Green House, Allah Bakhsh Colony, Kashmir Road. 055 4244393|
|Al-Hilal Medical Diagnostic Center||Karachi||D-9, PECHS Block 6 Near Hotel Faran, Shahrah-e-Faisal|
|AL-Khair Medical Center||Peshawar||Khair Mohammed Plaza First Floor, Opposite State Bank|
|Iqra Medical Complex||Lahore||5-A Johar Town, Lahore. 04235173800|
|Al Shifa International||Islamabad||Sector H-8/4 Islamabad|
Procedure to Get Visa Protector
- Next, select your country and click “I am not a robot”
- Click on the “Search” button to access GAMCA Medical Report Online.
How to edit a passport medical report online?
These are the steps to take to get started using our professional PDF editor.
- Register to create an account. Register a profile by clicking on Start Free Trial.
- Upload a file. Click Add New to upload a file. Click Edit.
- Online medical report editing form. You can arrange and rotate pages, insert new or altered texts, add objects, and use other useful tools. To apply the changes, click Done and return to your Dashboard. To access merging, splitting, and locking or unlocking functions, go to the Documents tab.
- Save your file. Select it from the list. Next, move the pointer to the right and choose one of the many exporting options: Save it in multiple formats, Email it, Download it as a PDF, or Save it to the Cloud.
PDFFiller makes it much easier to work on documents. Sign up to create an account and you can try it for yourself.
How do I print a GAMCA slip?
This is the GAMCA Health Team. GCC Slips can only be purchased for bookings made through www.gamcahealth.com
- Full Name
- GAMCA Members Provide Email Address
- Confirmation email address for GAMCA Medical Result registered email address
Medical Tests Required for Saudi Iqama patients
- Examine Your Vision. Both Left and Right Eyes.
- Audiological Evaluation
- Examining one’s blood pressure
- Examine the chest and the heart
- Abdomen check-up
- Dermatologic and Venereal Diseases: Checkup
- Disorders of Mind
How to Check GAMCA on the LMRA website
- Navigate to lmra.bh using your browser. Once the homepage loads, search for the services option and click on it.
- Choose ‘GAMCA’ from the drop-down menu.
- The Gulf Approved Medical Centers Association logo will appear at the top of a new page.
- Two methods can be used to check GAMCA Medical Result.
- You can choose the method that takes the least effort, using either the slip number or the passport number of the expatriate.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the GAMCA GCCHMC fitness status?
The status FIT indicates that you have been accepted by the GAMCA. To view your medical record with lmra GAMCA Medical Result and GCCHMC, you don’t need an account. Navigate to lmra.bh using your browser. Once the homepage loads, click on the services button.
What is the best way to get my Indian medical records?
You can make requests verbally, in writing, or in person. Ennis stated that in a typical situation, one would call the health provider to request a copy of the record. After signing a release, however, Ennis’s process was quite different.
What is the average time it takes to receive medical results?
It is directly related to the severity and duration of the underlying medical condition. You might get it done in as little time as three weeks or as long as six. We will make every effort possible to send you your findings as soon as possible. Learn more about medical exams.
What is GAMCA?
GAMCA is the acronym for Gulf Approved Medical Centers Association. It was created to provide medical screenings to expect looking to enter the GCC labor market.
How do you cancel the GAMCA appointment?
After you’ve booked our service, there is an option to cancel. However, if your GCC Slip has not arrived within 48 hours, you will be charged $500.
When can I take the Test to Pass?
You will receive a slip when you complete your form. The slip will be valid for 21 days. You can choose a date to expire. You will not be able to choose the center you want. By default, you will be assigned a center that is closest to your location. Find the nearest GAMCA center.
GAMCA Medical Fee?
GAMCA charges a different fee for medical care when applying for a Saudi Visa. It can range from SR 300 to SR 300.