Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training jobs has announced at
12 March 2022 under the Federal Government. All the interested candidates who are hardworking, competent and seeking for the job should apply. Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Department invites applications from all the eligible candidates for the temporary posts of Sub-Librarian, Steno-typist and LDC Lower Division Clerk. All the candidates who fulfill the requirements for these posts should download application form from this page which is given below. Here we provide you job advertisement and all the information about these post and guide you about applying procedure.
Sub-Librarian: Graduate with Diploma in library science from a recognized university or Bachelor in library science.
Steno-typist: Intermediate with 80/40 W.P.M in shorthand and typing, preferably knowledge of Urdu typing in page & Computer literate.
LDC: Matriculation with minimum typing speed of 30 W.P.M
- Terms and Conditions:
- These posts are distributed on domicile quota basis. Here is the distribution of these posts.
- Sub-Librarian on Merit basis.
- Steno-typist total 3 seats in which 2 seats for Punjab and 1 for Islamabad.
- LDC total 2 seats. 1 at merit basis and 1 for Sindh.
- Age Limit with age relaxation according to the government policy is 30 years.
- Man and women both are invited to apply for such posts.
- Government employees also can apply through proper channel.
- Only Short listed Candidates would be called for the test or interview.
- No TA/DA would be given for the appearing in the tests/interview.
- Candidates should Download separate OTS application forms with deposit slips for such posts of Sub-Librarian, Steno-typist and LDC Lower Division Clerk from this page through a link which is provided at this page or from official website of OTS.
- Fill the form carefully without any mistake and pay the application fee.
- Send the application form along the original deposit slip and all attested documents to the OTS Headquarters, Office No.1, Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue Road, Phase-6, Bahria Town, Islamabad.
- All the Applications should reach in time at right address otherwise the authority will reject it.
- half filled applications or applications with incorrect information will never accepted.