Recently, the Federal board issued a notice regarding the revisions to the exams improvement policy for the SSC/HSSC. This policy will apply to the SSC and HSSC’s first annual exams in 2022. The revised improvement policy allows students to improve their subjects with multiple opportunities within four years.
Students have four years to improve their grades in any subject or part of the curriculum. Students who have taken the 202 exams can also apply. Students who failed the SSC/HSSC exam in their previous year and have not completed four years can still apply for the improvement exams.
The Federal board clarified students’ confusion regarding the subject marks. FBISE stated that the Board would review the previous marks if students were absent or scoreless in the improvement exams.
FBISE Improvement Form 2022 For SSC And HSSC
FBISE Admission Form For Improvement Online 2022
|1.||HSSC 1 Improvement Form||Download|
|2.||HSSC 2 Improvement Form||Download|
|3.||SSC 1 Improvement Form||Download|
|4.||SSC 2 Improvement Form||Download|
Improved FBISE 2022
Both the SSC and HSSC exams were administered by Islamabad’s Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. The annual and supplementary exams for both HSSC and SSC are different. These examinations are not guaranteed to give students the expected marks. Students can re-examine their answers in books to improve their grades or marks.
The respective Federal Board authorities must consider all candidates who wish to improve their marks/grades. A student can only apply for the job after receiving their FBISE Result.
FBISE Improvement Form 2022 Last Date
11th and 12th-grade students ask many questions about improving their exams. The last date for submission of admission forms is 25 October 2022. The Federal board recently issued a notice about the revisions to the exam improvement policies for the SSC/HSSC. This policy will apply to the SSC/HSSC’s 2022 first annual exams.
- A candidate who has already passed the SSC-II or HSSC-II Examination (annual/supplementary) shall be given one opportunity to reappear for improvement of grade/marks.
- Candidates will have a year to pass the SSC/HSSC exam before appearing in any higher examination offered by a Board of University.
- A new FBISE result card will be issued to a candidate who succeeds in improving their grade/marks.
- Candidates who wish to improve their marks on HSSC or SSC examinations may reappear in two subjects/papers or Parts-I, Part-II, or both of the examinations within one year after passing the Examination.
Re-Checking Answer Book Fees
A prescribed fee (non-refundable) for improving grades/marks is required to be eligible for consideration.
|Re-Checking Answer Books||Rs. 630/- (Per Paper)||$ 20 (Per Paper)|
If the Board rejects the admission form of a candidate (You can download it from www.fbise.edu.pk).
- The form isn’t correctly filled out, or the required information is missing.
- The form and the required fee are not submitted within the time limit to Board;
- The candidate fails to resolve objections following the rules within the time specified.
- The candidate does not meet the requirements for eligibility for the Examination.
- The same has not been submitted by the due date, even though the fee was paid on time.
Improvement Goal 2022
The FBISE Improvement result 2022 is published after the office of the Board does the rechecking. You can check the federal Board improvement result either by name or roll. To see your results, follow the steps below.
- First, go to the FBISE Official Site: www.fbise.edu.pk.
- Click on FBISE Improvement Results.
- Third, now select your examination name (SSC 1, SSC 2, HSSC 1, HSSC 2 )
- Fourth, now enter your name and roll number.
- Click on the submit button.
Improvement of Marks/Grade Fees
Bank Online Challan in any Branch of HBL. (In Pakistan)
|In Pakistan||In abroad|
Instructions for improving grades/marks
(i) Attach a photocopy of the result card attested to the admission form.
(iii) Only one chance/chance to improve your grade/marks can be made within a year of passing the SSC/HSSC Part ll Examination.
(iii). Candidates who wish to improve their marks in the SSC/HSSC Examinations may appear in any subjects they choose, or in SSC/HSSC I/HSSC I or SSC/II/HSSC II, or both of the examinations in the current course.
A Supplementary Examination will be conducted after the Annual Examination results are announced but before the subsequent Annual Examination.
Supplementary Examinations are open to:
- All compartmental candidates for SSC-II/HSSC-II Annual Examinations.
- All candidates of SSC/HSSC-II who were given Roll Numbers in the Annual Examination but could not attend for any reason and remained absent from all papers.
- All candidates who wish to improve their grades/marks.
Instructions for improving grades/marks
- Attach a photocopy of the result card attested to the admission form.
- Only one chance/chance to improve your grade/marks can be made within a year of passing the SSC/HSSC Part ll Examination.
Candidates who wish to improve their marks in the SSC/HSSC Examinations may appear in any subjects they choose or in SSC/HSSC/II/HSSC/II or both of the sections/entire examinations in the current course.
2022 Promotion Examinations Policy
All applicants in grades ninth, tenth and eleventh will be granted imprints for mandatory subjects based on the normal imprints received in elective subjects and science. The warning also stated that up to 5% of compulsory subjects will be granted with proportionate additional stamps.”
FBISE improvement form online
The warning stated that exact imprints of the up-and-coming student in each subject they appeared in would be displayed, but to those with compartments in any number of subjects/missing good grades, 33% will not be granted. According to the warning, grades ninth and eleventh will be granted depending on their respective grades.
For FBISE Improvement Online Formula 2022
The registration fee for the 2022 FBISE improvement exam is 1500 Rupees. This exam is only for students who want to improve their grades and marks. Candidates can choose to take either a theory exam or a particle exam. To ensure they do well on all exams, students can reappear in up to two papers at the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education.
How to apply for improvement exams
- Students who wish to apply for Improvement Exams should do so in writing using the official form from the Student Registry. This must be done before Friday, Week 3, at 4 pm. The Examination Schools should receive the completed form.
- Students will receive an e-mail notification of their results. Successful students will be notified by e-mail of their results. They will also receive an amendment to the student record and a Certificate Latin attesting to their improvement.
- After graduation, you can’t take Improvement Exams in Michaelmas Term.
- By completing the application form, the candidate must indicate which subjects they would like to take for improvement exams. The application form can be obtained at the Examinations Division’s office (Room B207).
- Please complete the application form and attach a copy of your results slip. A letter from the Dean of The Department is also required.
- Before the deadline, submit the completed application form, a copy of the results slip, and a letter of recommendation from the Dean of your Department.
Students who fail no more than one subject and whose failure is not attributable to any disciplinary action.
Step 1 – Fill out the Application Form
Download the admission form first Here. This is important as the improvement won’t be accepted according to the instructions for improvement in Step 5.
Step 2: Print it out and fill it in.
You will need to print it and fill it with a ball pen. These are some of the things that could cause you problems.
Status: You’re an improvement student so you will choose Ex.
Challan No – It will be explained in Step 3.
The previous year (HSSC-II). Year: You must choose the year you took the exam. You could write 17 if you took the most recent exam in 2017.
Proposed Centre and Code: The centre you wish to take the exam in is the proposed centre. It is a good place to start if you don’t know the code for the centre you are interested in.
Step 3 – Generating Challan Forms
Your form won’t be accepted if it doesn’t have a challan. As I have explained below, it is crucial to create and fill out the challan form. Remember to include the fees I have listed above for dates. Click Generate Challan form. To generate a challan, go here.
Step 4 – Deposit to any HBL branch
You will now need to visit any HBL Branch to deposit your money. They will only need the money and the challan forms.
Step 5: Download and fill out the Improvement Form
You will now need to download the improvement template, which you can find here. Once you have downloaded it, print it and complete it.
Step 6 – Send the FBISE Office your documents
The final step is to send the following documents directly to the FBISE office. Attach the following:
- Print a copy of your result card. To do this, visit here, enter your Roll Number, and then print it.
- Copy of the Bank Challan Form, as shown in Step 4.
- Step 2: The admission form I completed
- Step 5: The improvement form I completed
After completing all the steps and taking photos according to the instructions in the improvement form, you can send them here via TCS/Leopard.
Contact Number and Address
Call the FBISE office at 051-9269555 between 9 am and 5 pm.