District Population Welfare Office Islamabad Jobs 2023 Application Form Eligibility Criteria available here Online. Ministry of Interior has announced jobs in the District Population Welfare Office Islamabad. District Population Welfare Office Islamabad has declared the vacant situations of :
- Stenotypist (BPS-14),
- Accounts Assistant (BPS-11),
- Family Welfare Assistant(Female)(BPS-07),
- Family Welfare Assistant(Male)(BPS-07),
- Driver (BPS-04),
- Female Helper/Aya (BPS-01),
- Chowkidar (BPS-01).
For this purpose OTS is authorized to receive applications, review applications, issue roll no slips, conduct suitable candidate written test and declare result. All the candidates who are interested and eligible they should apply for such situations from this site. It is mandatory for the candidates to have following qualification of Bachelor, Intermediate, Martic and Primary.
All the aspirants who are willing to apply for such recruitment they should visit this site. Here we provided all the necessary information according to the posts like Application form, how to apply procedure, eligibility criteria, Last date, Roll No Slip, Test syllabus, Results, interview schedule and selected candidates list. Applicants should apply within due date. Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be accepted.
District Population Welfare Office Islamabad Jobs 2023 Application Form
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Primary|
|Department:||District Population Welfare Office Islamabad|
How to Apply:
- All the interested candidates visit this site to apply for the offered jobs.
- OTS Application form is available below for the candidates.
- Download the application form and deposit slip from the below mentioned link.
- Fill the application by providing correct information and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form along paid up deposit slip to the prescribed Address: Office # 01، Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue Road, Phase 6, Bahria Town, Islamabad.
District Population Welfare Office Islamabad OTS Application Form