Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023 required documents for the scholarship must be submitted via the Online Scholarship Platform. If you do not submit them by the deadline, the application will not go to be considered for review. The applicant can be able to prove this by providing evidence of this by submitting an English Proficiency Certificate, PTE Duolingo, the CAEL test, Duolingo TOEFL, as well as another IELTS alternative score.
The university was founded in 1818. Dalhousie University is one of the oldest Canadian institutions and houses more than 19,000 students around the globe.
Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023 Online Apply
Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023 Coverage
Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023 are of the following kinds:
Nova Scotia Graduate Scholarship
- The Master’s award is worth $10,000 annually for two years (subject to yearly renewal).
- Doctoral-level prizes are worth $15,000 annually for four years (subject to yearly renewal).
Killam Predoctoral Scholarships
- Master’s (Level 1): $6666.66 per term plus ITF (international students) + relocation allowance (if the case)
- Doctoral (Level 2): $10000 per term, plus relocation allowance (if appropriate) and President’s Awards of two years. Please note that Dalhousie Ph.D. programs do not include International Tuition Fees applied.
Eliza Ritchie Doctoral Entrance Scholarship for Women
- The award is worth $30,000 for a 12-month academic year.
- Candidates who are recipients of other awards that are of any type, such as external and internal scholarships for Dalhousie University, will receive the Eliza Ritchie Doctoral Entrance Scholarship for Women as a “top-up award” to their other scholarship, with the amount not exceeding $30,000 for each academic year or $10,000 for each term.
James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship for African Canadians
- The Master’s award is worth $15,000 for a 12-month calendar year full-time, full-time study. The award is renewable and dependent on an annual review (scholarship-class standing is required). The award is valid for up to one year of full-time studies.
- The Doctoral award is worth $19,000 for a 12-month academic year. The award is renewable and dependent on an annual review of progress (scholarship-class standing is required). The award can be held for up to three years of continuous full-time study.
- Fees are not waived and must be paid out of the amount.
- A new award is presented every year.
- Students who have other scholarships in any form, which includes external and internal that are awarded to Dalhousie University, will receive the James Robinson Johnston Graduate Entrance Scholarship for African Canadians as a “top-up award” in addition to their existing scholarships, not exceeding $20,000 for each calendar year of study for Masters degree or $30,000. Doctoral.
- The award is worth 19,000 (Masters) or $11,000 (Doctoral) to cover a 12-month semester (one-two award each year)
Abdul Majid Bader Graduate Scholarship
- The award is worth $40,000 for a 12-month semester of full-time studies. It is renewable and dependent on an annual review of progress.
- The award can be awarded for a maximum period of 24 months of full-time study.
- Fees cannot be waived. They have to be paid from the amount of.
- An award of a new kind is given every year.
Also, check out Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship and get scholarships that cover the cost of tuition and books, incidental costs, and assistance for living expenses for four years.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023
To be eligible to be considered for Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023, the applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All nations
For those who wish to apply to the Master’s Competition:
- Review the CGS’M’s Evaluation Criteria that form the basis of grading applications.
- They were written in plain, clear language, without the use of words that are jargon.
- You should review your “Outline of proposed research (attachment)” section of the CGS-M guidelines for suggestions for what you should include in a solid research proposal.
For those who wish to apply for the Doctoral Competition:
- Review the selection criteria for the CGS-Doctoral Harmonized programs.
- Take a look at the research Proposal guidelines for Vanier doctoral contest and the instructions for the Tri-Agency Doctoral contest for advice regarding what you should include in a solid research proposal.
How to Apply for Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023?
Follow these steps to submit an application to be considered for Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023.
(1) Log into the FGS Scholarship Management Platform. If you have an account with a Dalhousie NetID, please click ” Use Dalhousie NetID” to sign in. If not, provide an email address and set up your password. It is only required to set up one account regardless of whether you intend to apply for multiple jobs.
(2) Create an application for a scholarship or edit one you have already submitted by choosing the ” My Applications” page at the top of your page. Each applicant will consider one application per competition; therefore, do not submit more than one Harmonized Scholarship application.
(3) Master’s applicants who have applied to the CGS-M Tri-Agency competition can opt-in to submit their CGS-M application in the Harmonized Scholarship Process. For this, pick ” Master’s Level – CGS-M Opt-In” as the submission type and continue with the form. In the end, the Faculty of Graduate Studies will connect your CGS-M application with your opt-in application, including transcripts and reference letters for submission to the Tri-Agency CGSM contest.
The deadline to opt-in is December 1 1st (coinciding with the deadline for CGS-M applications established for December 1 by Tri-Agency).
Suppose you choose not to opt into the CGS-M application and are not opting in. In that case, you must fill out an entire Harmonized Scholarship Application to be considered for any other scholarships.
(4) All applicants are asked to fill out the self-identification form available on the Online Scholarship Platform. Administrators can use this information to ensure applicants are placed in the process of reviewing awards that meet specific qualifications. The information in this form is not available to reviewers and will remain completely private.
(5) Click ” Next” at the bottom of every page to continue across the app. Clicking ” Save” will let the applicant close the application and come back to it in the future to modify or update it.
(6) Official transcripts are required to be downloaded to be uploaded directly by applicants on the portal for scholarships according to the directions on the form. FGS does not offer transcripts for admission applications. Transcripts from several institutions should be combined into one PDF before uploading. Grade reports that are not official that Dalhousie students are currently submitting can be used as an alternative to official transcripts to facilitate the Harmonized Scholarship process.
(7) All references should be filed to the portal before the January 15, 2023 deadline (or February 15 for the nonthesis candidates). The portal for application submission will close for applicants and referees following this date, and incomplete applications will not be sent to review. Referee letters will not be accepted via electronic mail or hard copies.
It is strongly advised that applicants inform their referees about a deadline of a few days or a week before January 14 in case of emergencies or technical issues. Candidates get an email notification from the portal. Additionally, after submitting their reference, a “received” notation will appear in red beside each referee’s name. Be sure to check the status of your references regularly before the deadline.
NOTE: You may withdraw your application and make any modifications until November 15 deadline, which could include changing your transcripts to reflect the fall grades or making changes in response to feedback from your school. If you decide to withdraw your application, it must be submitted before the 15th November 2023 deadline. Date to consider.
Also, check the Fully Funded Orange Knowledge Programme and take advantage of the chance to study in the Netherlands.
To learn more details about Dalhousie University Scholarships2022, please visit the official website:
- Canada Scholarships
CategoriesDoctoral Scholarships, January-March Deadlines Recent posts, Master Scholarships Scholarships for CanadaPost navigation
Leiden University Excellence Scholarship (Lexi) 2023
Imperial College London Ph.D. Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
For Bachelors of Arts, Science, Computer Science, and Engineering
|Sept. 15, 2023||International applicants|
|Oct. 15, 2023||Bachelor of Health Sciences (Post-Diploma only)|
|Nov. 15, 2023||Canadian and American applicants
September 2023 entry
|Mar. 1, 2023||For entrance scholarship consideration|
|Apr. 1, 2023||International applicants|
|April 2023||Entrance scholarship offers sent out|
|May 15, 2023||Deadline to accept your offer of admission by paying your admission deposit
Scholarship offer acceptance deadline
Deadline to provide proof of English language proficiency
Guaranteed residence application deadline
|June 2023||First-year course registration opens|
|Aug. 15, 2023||Dalhousie students returning to the same program or visiting students|
Dates are subject to change.
Program specific deadlines
Feb. 15, 2023
|Bachelor of Health Sciences|
Feb. 28, 2023
|Bachelor of Science (Nursing)|
Mar. 1, 2023
|Bachelor of Environmental Design Studies (Architecture)|
Mar. 15, 2023
|Bachelor of Science (Medical Sciences)|
June 15, 2023
|Bachelor of Health Sciences (Post-Diploma only)|
July 1, 2023
|Bachelor of Agriculture (International Food Business)|
The first thing that comes into their minds is the opportunities for scholarships. The university was established in 1818 and is the country’s oldest university. Masters (Level 1)): $6666.66/term + ITF (international student) + relocation allowance (if there is one).
Dalhousie University Scholarship 2023 Undergraduate For International Students
Students from other countries are expected to be assisted during their adjustment phase. Doctoral (Level 2) (Level 2): $10000/term plus relocation allowance (if appropriate) and President’s Award (for two years).
Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023 Application
International Tuition Fees are not necessary to be paid for Dalhousie Ph.D. programs. By the Registrar’s Office, Dalhousie University provides various scholarship programs worth millions of dollars annually. The scholarship is worth $30,000 and may be used for a 12-month academic year.
Dalhousie General Entrance Award Application
These scholarships are given to students enrolled in professional undergraduate, graduate, or professional classes. Students with other scholarships, like external or internal awards to Dalhousie University.
Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023 Reddit
The Eliza Ritchie Doctoral Entrance Scholarship to Women is the “top-up award” to any award. The award cannot exceed $30,000 per academic term or $10,000 for the year.
Fully-funded Scholarships at the Dalhousie University in 2023
Every student throughout the academic year will accept the One Harmonized Scholarship application. Students who speak English as their primary language and have completed three academic years in English during secondary education or a single year at postsecondary school do not need to demonstrate English proficiency.
Dalhousie Admissions Applications Portal
Students who do not satisfy these criteria must submit proof to take one of the many tests for English proficiency. Candidates can prove their eligibility by submitting the English Proficiency Certificate, PTE, CAEL, Duolingo, TOEFL, or any other alternative score from the IELTS. Their research and development include international-renowned researchers working in studios, labs, and fields. Every year Dalhousie University offers millions of scholarships to students interested in joining the university.
Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023-2023 To Study In Canada
However, students who fail to meet the standards must submit an evaluation of their specified English Language Proficiency Tests: Every year, Dalhousie offers millions of scholarships and bursaries for new students. Dalhousie is located within Halifax, Nova Scotia, and is considered one of the most friendly cities in the world.
About Dalhousie University
More than 2,000 entry prizes are available through the General Entrance Award application. Dalhousie University makes a lasting impression by combining cutting-edge academic programs with innovative research on the East Coast. Admission awards are presented to students coming to Dalhousie in the fall term.
Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023 For Worldwide Students
While they develop their research heritage and educational tradition, they focus on creating a collaborative and interactive atmosphere that enhances the academic performance of their students, faculty, staff, and researchers. Dalhousie University is a combination of cutting-edge research, learning, as well as a strong sense of social responsibility.
Scholarship Applicant Criteria
To be considered,
Students need an 80% admission average or 26 predicted/anticipated IB Diploma points to be considered. The averages of the five courses are estimated using the five courses required in the program for which the student is applying.
Value of Scholarship
There are Dalhousie Entrance Scholarships that are different in amount.
Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023 Application Guide
- Apply for the undergraduate course at Dalhousie
- Pay the $70CAD admissions application fee
You must submit your official transcript from the first semester, or for Nova Scotia and Ontario applicants; you must submit your Provincial Student ID. All documents should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar Transcripts should be delivered by the issuing institution.
Once you have been accepted, you can log in to Dal Online. If you have never done this previously, you will have to set up your account to login into the application:
- Click “New User?” and select ‘Activate, Lookup or Search Your NetID.’
- Find your Dal ID, often referred to as the Banner Identification Number (starts by B00), and put it on the acceptance letter you received to continue
- Follow the steps in Dal Online to set up your Net ID.
Once you have established the Dal Online login and Net ID:
- Go to the Student Awards and Financial Aid tab and choose “Apply for Student Aid.”
- Select ‘2022-2023’ as the Aid Year
- Select “September-April” as the aid period
- Pick from the Dalhousie General Entrance Award application and follow the directions
Get more information about this scholarship opportunity on the Dalhousie University Undergraduate Scholarship page.
Dalhousie University Scholarships 2023 Summary
- Level of Study: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Dalhousie University
- Studied in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Opportunity Specializations: For graduate programs offered by Dalhousie University’s graduate programs.
- Program Duration: Two years for Master’s and three years for Ph.D.
- Deadline for HTML0: August 31 in graduate program 2022
- The deadlines listed below are for students who intend to apply to most undergrad programs. If space is available, applications will be considered even beyond the deadline.
- Entry for January 20, 2023.
The deadline of Dalhousie scholarships is November 15, 2023
An award of a new kind is given every year.