The DALDA foundation has announced fully-funded scholarships to all students in Pakistan who wish to pursue their career in intermediate but can’t afford the cost of their studies. Anyone looking for Dalda Foundation Scholarship to further their education is advised to look into the Dalda scholarship program and apply online. We have provided all related information like eligibility criteria, last date to apply, documents and latest advertisement of Dalda Foundation Scholarship For additional information about the Dalda Foundation scholarships, go to the information below.
DALDA Foundation has brought you the most incredible opportunity of your lifetime, don’t get dissatisfied and begin enrolling. The students who enroll will be awarded an all-inclusive scholarship for their postgraduate studies.
General Details for Scholarship About Dalda Foundation
Details About Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2022
Organization: Dalda Foundation
Program Type: Need-Based Scholarship
Application Process: Online
Application Deadline: 15-November-22
Degree level: Intermediate, Bachelors, Masters
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: Pakistan
What is Dalda Foundation?
DALDA Foundation is an independent and non-profitable organization that seeks to aid as many Pakistanis as possible through awarding various scholarships and programs. DALDA Foundation was established in 2004 when it donated 1.33 billion rupees to UNILEVER in Pakistan. The Foundation supplies Banaspati and edible cooking oils throughout the country. Then, they decided to aid the poor in Pakistan. As the head of this effort, a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) was created and was named DALDA Foundation.
Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2022-23 Last Date Application Form Download
Objectives of Dalda Foundation Scholarship
The primary goal of the Foundation was to support Pakistan’s modern healthcare facilities. After the Foundation was founded, they realized that the nation’s most disadvantaged students also required financial assistance. So, they created an education program to improve the education of poor but talented students across the nation. The children from Pakistan are highly talented, but the cost of living is a hurdle. Instead of attending higher school, the children are forced to be employed.
- It is intended for students who have completed their matriculation and wish to continue their education.
- It is a wholly funded scholarship program.
- It offers an intermediate level of education.
- DALDA Foundation provides the scholarship.
- Pakistan hosts it.
Who can Apply for Dalda scholarship 2022?
I’ve provided additional information about those who qualify to apply as students.
- ICS 70 percent or more than this.
- Premedical, The majority of patients are More than 80%.
- The Arts: 70% more than that.
- General Science General Science: 80% or more than that.
- Home Economics is 70 percent or more than that.
- Commerce is 75 percent or more than that.
- DAE 70 percent or more than that.
- Pre-Engineering more than 80% than that.
In all fields listed above, students will receive this base.
Financial Benefits of Dalda Foundation Scholarship
Dalda Foundation Scholarships 2022/23 will aid students in the following ways:
- Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Hostel Fee
Eligibility Criteria for Dalda foundation scholarship
To be eligible for an application to the Dalda Foundation you need to meet the following criteria:
- Students currently enrolled in public institutions are eligible to apply for this grant program.
- Students who are granted fee waivers from private institutions could be eligible for this award.
- Students in their 1st year can be eligible for this scholarship.
- The students must have permanent residency in Pakistan.
- The age of the student must be under 17 or equivalent to 17 years old.
- The income of parents of students is expected to be about 20,000 per month.
- The student must be matriculated and pass the exam in 2022.
- The student’s residence should not exceed 1080 meters.
- O-level students can also be qualified for this program.
Documents Required to Apply
The applicant must be able to provide the following documents prior or during the interview;
- Result card of matriculation
- CNIC or student birth certificate
- Guardian’s payment receipt
- Address of the applicant
- Matric was passed in 2022.
- Premedical exam with marks of 80%
- Pre-engineering with 80percent marks
- ICS with 75 marks at 75
- The general group, with 75 percent marks.
- Arts group, with 70% marks.
- Commerce with marks of 70%
- DAE with marks of 70%
Selection Process for Dalda Foundation Scholarship
A short list of the selection criteria for the students can be found in this article. Students selected for this list of criteria are developed to be made by Dalda Foundation to award scholarships in 2022-21. The student must meet
- The assessment will be conducted using the grant.
- Students will be informed on the day of the assessment.
- Parents are also interviewed.
- The scholarship will be canceled when the student fails to pass the test.
- The Foundation can withdraw or cancel and increase or decrease the amount of the bursary awarded.
Dalda Foundation scholarship Last Date
The last day for application submission is 15 November 2022.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by DALDA Foundation
How to apply for Scholarship?
- Fill out the form on the website.
- Download the Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form from the college you attend and fill it out completely.
- You can also obtain your application by emailing it to the above email address [email protected]
- Include all the documents mentioned on your application. Finally, send the application form in the direction of the Dalda Foundation at the following address:
Dalda Foundation Trust C-89-D First Floor 12th Commercial Street DHA Phase 2 Extension, Karachi
Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2022 Form
It is possible to submit an application in Pakistan’s Dalda Foundation Scholarships Application Form 2022. The residents of Pakistan are qualified in applying to be considered for Dalda Foundation Scholarships from 2022 to 2023. These scholarships will be fully funded and offered to students from all provinces in Pakistan. Dalda Foundation annually offers scholarships for intermediate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. You can apply only after having completed your enrollment. You can also check Dalhousie University Scholarships 2022 Online Apply
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Gilgit Baltistan
- Azad Jammu Kashmir
Candidates from the mentioned provinces within Pakistan are eligible for this award. There is a chance for applicants to be eligible because it is a pure selection of merit guaranteed by the department.
Written Test and Preparation
If you pass the written test Dalda scholarship, you must then take an interview and be eligible for the Dalda scholarship 2022. Every student from every district in the Punjab province must be present at their district’s exam center. Dalda, the scholarship test written is based on the syllabus of matriculation. It is easy for each student since they’ve studied the syllabus. The candidates need to show their original education documents when they are interviewed.
Courses of Study for Dalda Foundation Scholarship
1st-year students in Pre-engineering, Pre-medical, Commerce general science, art Home Economics, ICS, and DAE can be eligible to receive the Dalda Scholarship 2022-23.
Acceptance or Rejection
- Candidates who apply for the Dalda scholarships 2022 must pass a written exam.
- Written test dates will be sent to the candidate following Dalda Scholarship 2022.
- Candidates do not just have to pass the test in writing but will also be required to interview with parents.
- The scholarship is withdrawn if the applicant fails to get the required marks on the test or fails to take part in the next test.
Contact and Address
- Contact: 0313-8894447
- Whatsapp: 03393351881
- Working Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.dalda foundation.