The Federal Service Commission of Pakistan has announced the dates regarding CSS Exam 2023. CSS 2023 Preliminary Test based on MCQs (MPT) on October 2nd, 2023; announcement of CSS 2023 MPT results on October 17th, 2023.
CSS Exam 2023 MPT Schedule
CSS Exam 2023 begins on February 1, 2023 (Wednesday). Learn more on CSS 2023 here in the comprehensive exam guide.
CSS Screening Test Advertising and Test Dates
The FPSC will promote its Screening Test yearly before the CSS exam 2023 principal. The FPSC likely conducts the test from October and December of each year. Candidates must pay an examination fee of Rs. 250$ (as of 2023) before submitting an online application on the FPSC official website.
- To view an advertisement to view ad in English, Click here.
- Download Treasury Receipt/ Chalan Form to MPT. Go here
- To apply online to be an MPT employee, Click here.
- For guidelines on how to apply online for MPT, click here.
CSS Screening Test Pattern for Screening
MPT will consist of 200 multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of one Mark each. There will not be negative markings. The length of the exam will run at 200 minutes.
The distribution of MCQs can be described as the following:
|Islamic Studies / Civics & Ethics*||20|
Grammar usage, Translation
Vocabulary, Grammar usage, Comprehension
Basic Arithmetic, Algebra & GeometryLogical problem solving and analytical abilities mental Abilities
Everyday ScienceCurrent AffairsPakistan Affairs
CSS registration 2023 MPT
There will not be any age limit relaxation after two years. There will be no age relaxation after 02 years. For CSS Exam 2023 age limit cutoff date will be December 30, 2021. Deadline to apply for Federal Public Service Commission CSS Exam 2023 18.03.2023. The FPSC Office will send a hard copy of the application with treasury slips up until March 28, 2023. The FPSC CSS Exam 2023 Roll Number slips are expected to be available through the FPSC website beginning on April 20, 2023.
CSS 2023 Date of Registration
The 02/10/2023 Federal Public Service Commission will take the MCQs-based prelim test for registered candidates. Its CSS MPT syllabus is available to be downloaded on the FPSC website. It will also be accessed via our website.
CSS Exam 2023-Important Dates
In the best interests of applicants, adhere to the guidelines provided here. Pay attention to the deadlines.
|Advance Public Notice for CSS exam 2023||July 1, 2023|
|Online application for CSS 2023 MPT begins||August 8, 2023|
|Last date to submit the CSS 2023 MPT form||August 22, 2023|
|Issuance of CSS 2023 MPT admit cards||Mid-September, 2023|
|CSS 2023 MCQs-based Preliminary Test (MPT) on||October 2, 2023|
|Announcement of CSS 2023 MPT results||October 17, 2023|
|Online applications for the CSS 2023 written exams||October 30 – November 14, 2023|
|CSS Exam 2023 written||February 1, 2023, onwards|
|CSS 2023 written exams – results||September or October 2023|
MQ-Based Preliminary Test (MPT)
Any graduate with at minimum two 2nd Division in their Bachelor’s degree and between the ages of 21 and 30 by the deadline of 31 days December 2021 are eligible for application.
FPSC is scheduled to conduct CSS written examination across the following 23 cities of Pakistan:
- D. I. Khan
- D. G. Khan
The FPSC conducts interviews for CSS in these five major cities in Pakistan:
CSS 2023-Important Information
- Procedure for submission of an Application All applicants have applied online to take the Preliminary MCQ Test during the interval from August 8 to August 22, 2023.
- The CSS Fee for the CSS Exam 2023 MPT costs Rs. 250. The written exam is just Rs. 2200. Students deposit the money at the closest Govt. Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National bank of Pakistan with the account name “C02101-Organs of the State Exam Fee (FPSC Receipt) using the appropriate form for the challan.
- SYLLABUS of CSS 2023 MPT can be found on the FPSC’s site.
CSS 2023 – Documents Mandatory
Students must provide the required documents to participate in CSS 2023 Written examinations. CSS 2023 Written exams after passing an exam for screening (or an MPT). If documents are submitted in hardcopy to FPSC by November 24, 2023, they will not be considered, and the applications will be rejected. Admission Certificates for the written exam will be posted via the FPSC website by mid-January 2023. A separate notification via post is expected to be sent out to candidates.
- Hardcopy of the online application, along with the original Treasury Receipt
- Certified copies of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), Degree (s), and self-Domicile Certificate.
- Affidavit of Matriculation Certificate with the date of birth and an attested duplicate from Intermediate Certificate. Provisional Certificate/Result CardMarks Sheets are not acceptable.
- Your most recent passport-sized photos (attested on the back, including your father’s name and name). Surname.
- A disability certificate from the authority in charge (if appropriate).
- Azad Kashmir applicants have to present the document of the Kashmir affairs division. A certificate of minorities (if required).
- Government officials are required to provide a departmental authorization certificate.
- There would be no objection certificate if the applicant were an ex-employee in the armed forces of Pakistan.
- Attested documents to Provincial and Federal Tribal Areas candidates and those who belong to Gilgit-Baltistan.
Method of Applying to CSS Exam 2023
- Advertisement for CSS Exam 2023 that reflects dates is printed every week from November to December.
- If you are interested in applying, then you need to pay the Fee for the examination of Rs. 2200 /- Treasury or State Bank of Pakistan / National Bank of Pakistan under the account heading C02101-Organs for State Exam fee on the Challan that is provided, that can be downloaded via click here or by visiting the FPSC official website.
- After you have paid the Fee, you will need to fill out your details on the online application form on the official site of FPSC and print a copy (hard copy) from the online application form.
- Following that, you need to deliver this complex version of the online form you generate after submitting your application online. You must send copies of the documents and Fee Challan to the FPSC headquarter in Islamabad after 10-days after submitting your online application.
CSS Examination is the most sought-after exam in Pakistan. It would help to prepare before taking this exam since you will only get three chances. If you do not prepare well, it could result in a precious opportunity you’ll never get again. Additionally, you must be aware of all the regulations and rules for this exam, which will assist you on your journey. I hope this CSS 2023 Guide will help you understand the CSS Examination and its all procedures, as well as the rules and guidelines.