Admissions are now open at Cadet College Murree for Class 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th for the Session 2024. The deadline for applicants to apply is 25th December 2023. To secure admission into various classes, candidates must pass a qualifying written test based on the subjects provided below, followed by an interview and medical test. For the upcoming academic year 2024, Cadet College Murree is currently accepting applications from 8th-grade and first-year students. The prospectus and application forms can be downloaded from the college’s website. Applicants seeking admission to the eighth grade must have successfully completed the seventh grade.
The CCM Entry Test and Interview will be conducted in groups starting from the first week of January 2024. For detailed information regarding Cadet College Admission 2024, including fee structure, admission calendar, eligibility criteria, merit list, entrance test schedule, scholarships, faculty, and hostel dues, please visit the college’s website.
Cadet College Murree Admission 2024 Last Date to Apply
|Admission Form Normal Fee||Click Here|
|Fee Schedule||Click Here|
|Form Submission Deadline||25 December 2023|
|Cadet College Murree Test Date 2024||January 2024|
|Fee Submission Date||February 2024|
|Commencement of Session Date||March 2024|
How to Apply for Cadet College Murree
To apply for admission at Cadet Collegiate Murree applicants must take these easy steps:
- Visit the official site to learn more about Cadet College Murree.
- The application forms can be downloaded via the website.
- Complete the application form accurately with details.
- Attach all required documents with all the required documents, including photos, academic certificates and any other supporting documents.
- Make payment for the application fee via an online transfer.
- Complete the application form along with all the necessary documents prior to the deadline.
- After submitting, save an original copy of the application form as well as the receipt to be used for future reference.
- When the application process, applicants must be sure that they meet the criteria for eligibility and have prepared adequately for the entrance test. Students are also able to visit the website of the college, or contact the admissions office for any questions about the application process or admission conditions.
Cadet College Fee Structure
You can get this information on the Cadet school and college Murree Fee Structure on this page once you click the link. Additionally, recently, they have altered the fee criteria. This means that you should apply to the one-time review fee policy and then obtain admission.
|Particulars||Amount for Classes VI-VIII||Amount for Classes IX-XII|
|College Development Fund||20,000/-||20,000/-|
|Annual Medical Charges||10,000/-||10,000/-|
|Annual Laundry Charges||10,000/-||10,000/-|
|Two Months Advance Fee||110,000/-||136,000/-|
|Total Admission Charges||2,52,000/-||2,78,000/-|
Students who have been accepted for admission to this cadet school will receive their entry test results in the shortest time possible. the college official will publish them on this page. So be sure to check this page for the online results of the entry test. Keep informed of future news.
Cadet College Murree Admission 2024 Apply Online
Cadet College Murree Application Form Download
1. In order to be considered for admission to Cadet College, prospective students are required to download the application form from the college’s official website. It is crucial that the application form is completed accurately and all the necessary documents are attached. To ensure eligibility, students must submit the application form prior to the specified deadline.
We’ll keep you informed about Cadet College Admission, so visit us regularly to find more information about the Cadet College Murree admission 2024. You can also apply the application with the eligibility criteria.
Cadet College Murree Entry Test syllabus
The written test will consist of inquiries in English, Urdu, Mathematics, General Science, and Islamiat (Pakistan Studies for Non-Muslims) based on the Punjab Text Book Board’s syllabus for students in grades five, six, and seven.
Cadet College Murree Eligibility Criteria 2024
To be considered for admission to Cadet College Murree by 2024, students must fulfil the eligibility requirements that are set for them by their college. The criteria for eligibility are the age of applicants, their academic qualifications, and physical fitness requirements. Students must be sure they meet the eligibility requirements before submitting their application to be admitted.
Cadet College Murree Offered Programs
Cadet College Murree offers various options for students, such as matric as well as FSc, O-levels and matric. Students can select the one that is most suited to their goals in academics and personal interests. The college is a wonderful educational environment. Students will benefit from the experience of the faculty and state-of-the-art facilities.
Cadet College Admission Test syllabus
The exam for Cadet College Murree Admission will consist of the following questions: English, Urdu, Mathematics General Science as well as Islamiat (Pakistan Studies for non-Muslims) of the Punjab Text Book Board’s fifth, sixth and seventh-grade curriculum.
Cadet College Murree Admission Form
In accordance with the announcement, only students who meet the required criteria are invited to the centres required to take the test of intelligence as well as an interview. Only those who are on the final list of candidates will be notified or contacted. The Cadet College Murree Admission form is available on the official website.
All students who have taken the first part of the SSC exam in ninth grade, and have passed it with at minimum 60% necessary scores are also eligible to be admitted into the first year.
Head Office Address: House#: 12C Street#: 33, E-11/3 Near Markaz, Islamabad
Landline # +92 51 2228474, 2228475, 2157052
Cadet College Murree, Kashmir Point Murree Hills
Telephone Number: 92 – 51 – 3412450, 3412451
Fax No: 92 – 51 – 3412452
Mobile # 0300-9543823
Email ID-Email: [email protected],admi[email protected], [email protected]