The BPSC has announced job opportunities on their website, www.bpsc.gop.pk, in Advertisement NO. 14 for the year 2023. Over 121 vacancies are available through their online job portal, providing hope for job seekers. The application process is exclusively online, making it easy for potential applicants. Both male and female applicants with Balochistan domicile are invited to apply using the prescribed application form. Detailed information on positions, application procedures, salary, age, qualifications, and eligibility criteria are available to facilitate the application process. The last date to apply for BPSC Jobs 2023 is November 30, 2023.
Details About BPSC Jobs 2023
|Hiring Organization||Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Valid Through (Last Date)||30-11-2023|
|Education Requirements||Relevant Qualification|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||Multiple|
|Address||The Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC) Quetta|
- District Population Welfare Officer (Low Density)
- Deputy District Population Welfare Officer (Non-Technical)
- Tehsil Population Welfare Officer
- Field Medical Officer / Lady Medical Officer
- Deputy District Population Welfare Officer (Technical)
BPSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Gender Requirement: Both males and females can apply.
Age Range: Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 28 years
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor ,Masters Degree
Required Dacoments for BPSC Jobs 2023
To apply for BPSC Jobs 2023, you will need the following documents:
- filled application form.
- Educational certificates and degrees.
- Domicile certificate of Balochistan.
- CNIC or B-Form.
- Passport-sized photographs.
- Experience certificates (if applicable).
- Any other relevant documents specified in the job advertisement.
Salary Of BPSC Jobs 2023
The salary for the new BPSC jobs ranges from Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 100,000 per month, along with extra benefits as per the hiring rules.
How to Apply for BPSC Jobs2023
To apply for BPSC job follow these steps:
1. Visit the BPSC website at www.bpsc.gob.pk
2. Fill out the online application form. Please note that hard copies of the application will not be accepted.
3. If you do not have internet access, you can submit the application by hand or email on the prescribed format. The deadline for submission is November 30, 2023.
4. Pay the application fee according to the post you are applying for. The fee is Rs. 1000 for BPS-18, Rs. 600 for BPS-17, and Rs. 400 for BPS-14 to BPS-11. You can deposit the fee in SBP and NBP Bank or the Government Treasury.
5. Make sure to submit your application before the deadline of November 30, 2023.
6. Late applications will not be accepted.
BPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement No. 14/2023
The Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released Advertisement No. 14/2023 for the recruitment of District Population Welfare Officer (Low Density) posts in the Population Welfare Department. There are a total of 8 vacancies available. To be eligible for the post, candidates must have a Master’s degree in Population Welfare, Public Health, or a related field, with at least 5 years of relevant experience. Candidates must also be fluent in English and Urdu.
to apply for the BPSC Job 2023, candidates must visit the BPSC website and submit an online application form.
BPSC Jobs 2023 Last Date Apply online [Application Form]
BPSC Jobs 2023 Application Form
To get the BPSC Job 2023 application form, go to the BPSC website and select the “Jobs” tab. Scroll down on the jobs page to find the “Application Forms” section and click on the provided link to download the form. To apply for BPSC Jobs 2023, candidates need to fill out an online application form on the BPSC website. The form asks for personal, academic, and professional details. Candidates must also upload scanned copies of their necessary documents, including educational certificates, CNIC, and domicile certificate
Balochistan Public Service Commission Jobs 2023 Last Date
The last date to apply for BPSC Jobs 2023 is November 30, 2023.