AIOU Tutor Registration 2022 is starting now because the Allama Iqbal Open University announced jobs. Every year AIOU offers tutor Jobs for their different campuses from all over Pakistan. All the programs that AIOU offers are part-time, so many female and male teachers will be doing this job easily. All candidates who are interested in Allama Iqbal open university Jobs as tutors can download an application form. Many vacancies for tutors are published in the newspaper, so you should regularly read the Jung newspaper. After downloading the application form candidate fill it out carefully and submit it to University’s official site. Allama Iqbal Open University Tutor jobs will be announced in 2022 and online registration is continued. The advertisement for the AIOU tutor’s jobs has been published online and in newspapers. Candidates for AIOU Tutor Registration 2022 visit the official website.
AIOU Tutor Registration 2022 Last Date
Each season, Allama Iqbal Open University can recruit a large number of teaching staff, referred to as “Mentors,” to instruct various courses ranging from auxiliary to the PhD level. Many mentor openings are published in documents where candidates apply for tutorship. A direct link is provided to register for AIOU tutor Registration 2022. The decision to tutor is entirely on a basis based on capability and capabilities. College provides a variety of courses for confirmation as well as degree-related and postgraduate research projects. Each of the candidates who take charge of the business in any public or private location will be able to get their confirmation quickly since it provides distance-based instruction.
AIOU Tutor Jobs Description
AIOU tutoring is a part-time job for private and government sector teachers looking to earn more income during their free time to complete the simple job by following instructions given by the administration of the Allama Iqbal Open University. As part of the AIOU tutor, you will be able to perform these tasks:
- Review of AIOU Assignments of students that will be delivered to your postal address by the students
- Calculation of the marks to be obtained and then put into your final scores on the sheet
- Participating in Allama Iqbal University Educational workshops
- AIOU will pay 30 rupees for one assignment
- Assign duties to AIOU paper centre to check and manage
How do AIOU Tutor Registration jobs 2022?
- Interested male and female candidates for tutor jobs submit an online application form by clicking this official link. aiou.edu.pk
- Applicants pay the Bank Challan fee after downloading the form.
- Complete your profile, such as filling in your father’s name, address, and so on.
- Download the form for the challan.
- Include details like fee deposit date, bank branch code, etc.
- Choose the appropriate course.
AIOU Tutor Jobs Eligibility Criteria(detail)
|Program Level||Required Education||Experience|
|Matric/SSC||BA/BSc and B. Ed2 nd Class Master’s Degree||
|FA/F. Sc.||Two 2nd class Master’s degrees in a relevant subject||No Experience Required|
|PTC / CT||2 nd Class B.A./BSc & B. Ed||05 Years Teaching Experience|
|BA/BSc/B.Com||Two 2nd class Master’s degrees in the relevant field||05 Years Teaching Experience|
|B. Ed||B. Ed and MEd (2 nd Class)||05 Years Teaching Experience|
Master’s / M. Ed
|PhD. Degree/MPhil/Master’s in the relevant field||
Doctor real degree in the pertinent area
|No Experience Required|
General Instruction on AIOU Jobs
- The regional service director submitted the AIOU tutor registration form to the regional office. In another process, these forms will be forwarded to the director of regional services, following a preliminary review within the region. To verify an applicant’s eligibility, the regional director of services would be authorized to confirm the enclosed document and the application form for tutors.
- The regional services directorate’s recommendations are sent to the Data Processing Manager to issue a tutor registration card. 500/ is the fee for processing the tutor registration forms.
- On the form challan, applicants must pay a fee, and TRF will be made in the name of treasure, AIOU. It is the PhD degree holder applying for tutor registration of the tutor who will be accepted by paying the fees for tutor registration.
- The processing fee, once paid, is non-refundable in any situation. The applicant must submit their TRF and attested copies of testimonials and the above-described fee to the regional office.
- The AIOU tutor registration does not confer any rights to be appointed.
- The official that receives TRF in the area will confirm that the applicant is fit for the job. The form for tutor registration has been completed in all respects.
- The regional office will also issue an I.D. certificate to the candidate in the same manner under the regional issues’ guidelines.
- If you are submitting it in the region, place it on the front of the form. Check for the required information in the TRF. Fill it thoroughly.
AIOU Tutor Registration Criteria for Jobs 2022
|Name of Institute||Allama Iqbal Open University|
|Employment Type||Full Time/Part-Time|
|Address||Directorate of Students Advisory & Counselling Services, Gateway Block, Ground Floor, Allama Iqbal Open University, Sector H-8, Islamabad-44000|
AIOU Tutor Registration Online For Job
Each season, Allama Iqbal Open University can recruit a large number of teaching staff, referred to as “Mentors,” to instruct various courses ranging from auxiliary to the PhD level. Many mentor openings are published in documents where candidates apply for tutorship. A direct link is provided to register for AIOU tutor Registration 2022. The decision to tutor is entirely on a basis based on capability and capabilities.
College provides a variety of courses for confirmation as well as degree-related and postgraduate research projects. Each of the candidates who take charge of the business in any public or private location will be able to get their confirmation quickly since it provides distance-based instruction.
AIOU Contact Number & Email
|Address||2 Ashfaq Ahmed Rd, H-8/2 H 8/2 H-8, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory 44000|
|Phone||(051) 111 112 468|